Confession! Jeongmin - Boyfriend

imagine: you were on errands. your old friend, Jeongmin was walking around the area you were in. you accidentally bumped into someone and when you looked to see who it was, you gasped in surprise.

"________?" jeongmin exclaimed with eyes wide surprised to see you.

"eh- oh! oppa!" you were shocked. you thought you wouldn't ever see him again, considering you moved away from korea for 5 years but then came back. you and him weren't able to keep in contact with each other since you moved away leaving someone to give jeongmin, the letter you had written for after you had left.

"how are you ______?" he asked.

"she's...finally back.." he thought, "can i really tell her how i feel this time..." he was worried.

"i'm good" you smiled.

"would you like to go on a walk together?.." jeongmin asked shyly.

"ah ne" you nodded and so you two went on a walk.

Jeongmin wanted to tell you how he felt all these years but he couldn't contact you so he waited for you, his first love, to come back, to him. He took you to the park where no one was really there. Jeongmin stopped walking making you bump into him.

"gwenchanha? why did you stop?" you asked rubbing your nose.

"______..." he paused, "i like you and have liked you ever since we met.."

"Jeongmin..." you were surprised, "i like you too.." you said bashfully which made jeongmin sigh in relief cause of how nervous he was about his confession.