Trainee! Got7 - JB

K o r e a n

w o r d s

u s e d:

- annyeonghaseyo: "hello"

- kamsahamnida: "thank you" (formal)

- joesonghamnida: "sorry"

- waeyo: "why"

- gwenchanayo: "are you okay?"

- gwenchana: "i'm okay"

-- --

Three years ago, you were 12 years old and you were filled with ambition.

"I wanna audition for JYP entertainment!" i thought to myself.

--NOW--

You are now 15 years old and you still have dreams of making it into JYP.

You still have five people auditioning before you, until it is your turn. You had butterflies in your stomach, you felt the nervousness coming to you at the last minute, and you felt that you had to work hard to get in. You weren't korean and you read that korean trainees bully you if you aren't a korean trainee.

"you can do this, ______" you thought to yourself. You were trying out for singing and you were going to sing (-insertyourchoiceofsong-). You started to get lost in your train of thoughts when you were trying to see if your memorized the song.

"Number 3189!" one of the workers called. You got startled and walked over to the worker.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." You were VERY nervous at this point.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Good luck! Fighting!" the worker said enthusiastically.

"Kamsahmnida" you said, feeling the nervousness go away.

You sang your song, the judges asked you some questions and you were finished with your audition.

-- ONE MONTH LATER --

You checked your email and when you checked it, JYP had said you PASSED your audition and you will fly to Korea to start your new life as a JYP trainee. By the time, a week passed by, you were at the airport and on your flight. You were filled with excitement to meet new trainees and to enjoy the trainee life, when you know it is a rigorous life at the same time. When you got to Korea and went to the JYP building, you got settled in the dorm you were given. You right away, went to train. You could feel the eyes of the other korean trainees on you... the girls were staring at you whereas the boys didn't mind much. The girls could tell you weren't Korean.

"an-annyeonghaseyo!" you said, kind of stuttering.

The girls heard you, looked at you, and the whispered to each other. You felt a bit pressured from that. One of the boys noticed that and he told the girls in Korean to stop the gossip.

"Yah! Stop gossiping!" he said to the girls huddled in a group that were talking about you. The girls stared at you but much more hateful.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Ji-min"

"Oh. Anneyonghaseyo. My name is ______"

"well ______-ssi.. let's be friends. You seem interesting and really friendly. Oh and, joesonghamnida about how they are acting.. " Ji-min said as his voice kind of trailed off.

"why do you wanna help me..? waeyo?" i asked.

"didn't i just say so? you're interesting and friendly" Ji-min said.

As each minute passed by, the girls who ganged up on me, had eyes that grew hateful by each second that I talked to him.

You got to know Ji-min, day by day, and you found out how nice he was and stuff. One day when you turned around to look at him, the girls who didn't like you very much, tried to trip you when you weren't paying attention to where you were walking but then you felt someone catch you and when you looked at who it was...it was JB ..

You were surprised. JB had catched you when those girls tripped you. You both stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever.

"gwenchanayo?" he asked still staring into your eyes.

"ahh..ne gwenchana" you said blushing.

"what's your name?"

"my name is ______"

"nice to meet you..."

JB helped you back up and you both went separate ways.

"I feel so nervous when i'm around her... and i swear my heart was beating so.. so loud" JB thought to himself, "i wonder why.. i felt so nervous when he caught me" you thought at the same time as him, unintentionally.

Day by day, you started not talking to Ji-min anymore since he was busy with other stuff but you started seeing JB.

You got know him and he didn't care if you weren't korean.. he liked you for who you were (secretly).

"______-ssi..can i tell you something..?" JB said avoiding your eyes.

"ah ne" you said noticing what he did.

"this is a secret! come closer so i can whisper it into your ear"

you came closer and then suddenly--

"i love you" and then JB kissed your cheek and smiled cutely.

You blushed and accepted his confession happily.

He was so happy that he decided to serenade you with a song which made you have tears of happiness :)