The Electric Holder

"Run if you can Sapphire, but I know your darkest secret, along with the rest of your family." said the the unknown voice.

" Leave me alone you stalker!" I yelled

I shook in fear and I was trapped in a dark, and very bad smelling cave. It smelt like someone died in here, gross.

I was chained to a wall with cuffs that were around my ankles and wrists.

" You can't ignore me sweetheart, the Devils are after you and your little secret you're hiding from the ones you love. " said that voice again.

A deep growl filled the dark abyss, As I soon saw 2 golden, glowing eyes.

No, there's 4. Wait, now 6.

3 flesh-eating wolves came out of the dark and depressing cave. And I couldn't run. I, Sapphire Jewel, at the moment was powerless.

"This is what you get for making a bet with the devils!" screeched the deep and scratchy voice.

The wolves were about to pounce, but a white glowing light saved me and whisper to me...

The Only Key.........

>>>>><<<<<

I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs.

Then I heard footsteps pounding through the hallways.

Caspar bursted in the door, looking like he just saw ghost. When I saw him, I broke down crying.

" Really Saph? Another dream? Come here. " he said opening his arms.

I sprinted  over to him to hug him. Caspar was the only one who heard me screaming for the first night in nightmares began. I have been having them constantly. I don't know what they're about.

Its the same every single night.

First, it's the voices.

Then, the realization of me being in chains.

Then, the hungry wolves.

And lastly, and save by the same glowing light every time.

I haven't heard the lights anything until tonight, maybe this is a sign.

OK Sapphire, let's be real here. There is no way in a million years my nightmare would come true. I think I might need a doctor. Badly...

I hugged Caspar and sobbed into a his night shirt.

" its over now, just focus on the present. Its called the present for a reason, it's a gift." he said.

Caspar always knows how to make me focus on the positives. Like I keep saying he gets me in a way that no one can. Even though he sounds like poet, it calmed me down a bit.

And in my dreams they keep mentioning the bet I made with the Devils. I has been able to hide it, but its getting worse and worse every day. But I just cover up with some of Emily's make-up without her knowing.

I really, badly needed to tell somebody the pain I feel everyday, the pain was in meetings, but my mind.

I was doing this for my family mostly, they're the ones that I'm doing this all for, but sometimes my brothers and sisters are being... Well brothers and sisters. It just makes me wonder, would a treat me with more respect if I told them my soul in been up every day, just to save their butts. Probably! Well duh SAPH!!!