Toby... again

" Get away from me!" I screamed

I jumped off the tree, but before u could do anything Toby grabbed my shoulder.  I turned around and his hand let go of my shoulder.

" Sapphire, I'm sorry. Please let me explain to you why I'm here."

I nodded my head up and down signaling yes.

I had no Idea if this was a trap or anything but I had my spark just in case.

" I was born a rebel and I was always at the top of my class.  As time passed a friend was going to have me accepted into the rebels secret plan. The Star. The star is the amulet for the rebels that contained dark magic. I didn't know it was bad, but I thought we were just going to teach the Gems a lesson and stand up for our beliefs in government.  I was so wrong. I over heard them speak of changing the world into there image. " Toby stared at the ground for a while and I didn't know what to believe.

" I'm going to leave the rebels, but if I do I am going to die. I'm just here to warn you. Don't go to the costume shop for Halloween.  Please promise me. I know the rebels are planning something"

Man, Toby looks dead serious

" Promise. Will you come back to school?" I ask

" Possibly,  if I make it out of the realm alive. I have to go now, bye Saph." Toby disappeared into the night sky.

I started to walk, but then tears started to come again. I climbed back up the tree and once again stared at the pitch black sky, only illuminated by the stars.

Those stars were my hope and the only thing I could look to see for guidance. Guidance, I might not talk to my parents for a while until I get an explanation...

>>>>><<<<

I woke up to seeing Claire shaking me in the tree.

Wow, I didn't know I slept here. The last thing I could remember was Toby warning me. I don't know what to believe anymore.

" Hey, Sapphire. Are you ok? Why were u asleep in a tree?" Claire said to me knocking me out of my thoughts.

" I'm fine, but thanks for asking. I just need some time away from my family, ya know." I tried to say without crying, but I couldn't stop the tears.

it felt like I collapsed into Claire arms, and she hug me. We separated and I gave a little smile to show I was thankful.

" We should be heading to school, OH wait!" I screamed

I know I'm forgetting something...

" Jewel, you forgot something at my house, ya know." said Claire

She threw me my back pack and we walked to school.

>>>>> After School<<<<<

" I wish I didn't go to school today." I said to Claire

"IKR!" yelled Claire making me cry to the floor, a little weird but ya. I laugh a lot!

I guess my laugh was pretty funny because she started to laugh with me

" Ooooohhh!  Girl, whats going on!" yelled My Best friend Sophia running to me

man I haven't seen her for a while! I missed her so much and I had to tell her every thing. She is one of the few people who know my family's secret.

" oh, Heyo. Saph? Who DAT?" she said pointing to Claire

" I'm Claire. its nice to meet you!" she said putting her hand out there so she could shake Sophia's hand

" Sophia." said Sophia in a very Stern voice

" Claire I need to desperately catch up with Sopho. give me a second." I said

I stood up and grabbed Sophie's wrist and brought her to the nearest tree.

I told her everything in a brief summary and she nodded, knowing my pain.

" well if your parents go Cra-Cra on you, just call and you could crash at my place. Ok Bye Saphy" She said walking away

My Parents, just the thought made my mind spin

*edited*