Chloe

I woke up and realized something no kid wants to hear.

its Monday

DANG IT!!!!!!!!

Well I had to go to school, Dang it!

Then my phone beeped, it was Claire-a-beara!

C- Heyy

S- Yolo peep

C- so my Cuzin Chloe is moving in town. Do u think we could make her feel welcomed? shes really awesome, I promise.

S- gurl u dont need to ask, I bet shes amazing :)

C- cool, ill introduce yall while we walk to school

S- im actually riding on my board there, srry

C- its fine

S- k cool, srry :(

C- its fine

S-k c ya

B- lates peeps

C- Byee

I was so glad they said it was ok. I use to always ride my skateboard every where I went, but I havent been for some reason.

I grabbed the long board out of the closet and kicked on my hightops.

" BYE!" I screamed right as I was exiting my house

I put my board on the ground and slung my backpack over my shoulders.

Another day, Another random thing happening

As I was almost at the school I saw someone I never saw before.

I put my skateboard somewhere secure and I walked past her so I could get to class.

" Hey fatty, why is your blue hair in a bunch. just go die because the world dosent need someone so ugly in the world! You frickin' Ge..." she screamed at me,but mumbling the last part

Gasps filled the crowd surronding us and her posse.

I have blue tips on my hair since I was born, but that was just plain mean! who the heck in there right mind would just make someome feel bad for their amusement! Not the person I want to deal with right now or ever...

I turned around,

" Are you new? Because I'm pretty sure people from Cali aren't like this. Its a little patetic, trying to get a rise out of me when you have no idea who the heck I am, just werid. " I said meaning every word

" Well I dont care, boys get her. Die Bish!!! Yasssssss!!! Haha" she said pointing to me with her wicked laugh filling my eardrums

2, 8th grade boys came out and grabbed me by my shirt and threw me to the ground.

" nobody stands up to Mindy! HAHA!" she screamed

They guys threw punches at my face and kicked me calling me stupid, annoying, and blue bird. I dont get the last one but whatever. Like what the heck?!?! You don't just walk up to someone and frickin' hurt them. But, crap, I'm in this situation...

the crowd that once surrounded us disappeared,  and no one helped me. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BESTIES *sarcasm noted* LOVE YA!

They took one final blow to my solarplexes, OUCH! some people in this world! (Soarplexes- right in the middle of your gut, it's a soft spot you use to knock the wind out of someone)

" HEY!" yelled someome

The guys ran away and I was left curled on the floor.

The person ran up to me