See Ya Summer

Summer went by pretty fast and me and Sophia had to go to Middle school in a week!

We looked at are new schedules and we were in no class together, not even lunch! I was really angry at first but there's no changing the schedule.

I decided to take out my anger with training. I was literally outside, in the back yard for 4 hours letting out my anger!

now a days, I like to use training to control my power, but at the same time make me forget about the bad things in my life.

I still couldn't believe that the first year in middle school, I will have to spend without my bestie!

Sophia calmed me down over the phone. Even though it took 2 hours and wasted all of my minutes, Eh' no biggy.

I had 7 more days of freedom left, lets see what I could do with them.

>>>>><<<<<

I was going to do every thing I could to make this week the best week of my life before I die in middle school.

Monday- 10 hours at the beach with Sophia

Tuesday- Watched the movie Divergent

Wednesday- Ate very expensive sushi

Thursday- Disneyland

Friday- Chilling

Saturday- Shopping

Wow, was it already Sunday?!?

I decided I needed to make this the funnest day of my life! I asked my parents if I could go with Sophia for a few hours at Knotts Berry Farm. I couldn't believe that they said yes!

For the rest of that day me and Sophia were having a blast eating candy, riding roller coasters, and watching attractions.

Now tomorrow I just had to survive.....

If only, if only. Am I right ladies!

>>>>><<<<<

 Most people would be a little scared of going to a new school and try to meet new friends, but I'm terrified!

I go to the office to pick up my planner and ID card. After that I text Sophia to ask if I could hang with her before the bell rung. I met up with them right before the bell rang.

*Ring Ring*

STUPID BELL! YOU AND YOUR TERRIBLE TIMING SKILLZ!

I didn't want to leave my Sophia, but I had to. My first class was science. YAY! I love love love science!

The teachers name was Mr. Harp. He was very nice and I'm pretty sure he

could tell that I felt uncomfortable.  I sat down next to a girl I thought was a super model.

"Hi, I'm Claire." said the girl next to me

I had no idea if she was talking to me but I gave it a shot.

"H..i my na..me is Sapphire." I barely stuttered

She just smiled at me and I smiled back.

During science I realized we had A LOT in common through our notes we gave each other. Lunch was already here and I sat with her and we laughed our butts off.

After lunch we both had one more period, Choir.  Another YAY!

The teachers name was Mrs. Valentine. She was SO sweet! When me and Claire first walked in, she gave use a giant bear hug and introduced herself. I promise you when we told her our names, she memorized them in a snap.

I learned what a round was and the whole class knew each others names. I was so happy! I thought today I would have to hide in the library, but I didn't and that's all thanks to Claire, my new friend.

*edited*