Revenge

*Sapphire's perspective*

"what are you doing here?" said Toby in a whisper

we were marching into the realm, I was getting my revenge.  Toby cant just bomb my house without getting away with it! Duh!

I have noticed that most of my power is controlled by my emotions.  all I had to do was get angry or over excited and then my powers would cause chaos.

I didn't answer Toby, I had no need to talk to him. AGAIN.

My plan was going perfectly until I finally noticed that my older sister, Emily, was following me.

We made it to the Training center and as planned I was going to cause chaos.  I guess they have a meeting every morning  based on the agenda.  Perfect.

Every rebel was here and I was going to do some damage. *evil grin*

Captain Nexus was talking about something boring,  so I decided that I needed to add Emily into the plan.

We still had no idea what her powers were, but I was going to use her as distraction.

We all lined up and next to me was Emily. To me this is what the Captain was saying, BLAH BLAH BLAH!

My plan needed to take action.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOSH! HELP ME! MY LEG IS.... DEAD!!!!!" screamed Emily

everyone started at her and no one was looking at me, perfect.  I ran to the nearest metal pole and I thought about my happiest moments in middle school. The next step was to get my spark going. I stuck out my hand and waited for the spark.

Ok, anytime now....

Where is it?

WHY ISN'T IN MY PALM?

My spark had failed me. 3 rebels tackled me to the ground and same happened with Emily. I tried to fight them off, but they were to strong.

this was not the best plan i have ever had...

 "LET GO OF ME!" I demanded

Three guys were pinning me down and same with Emily. As I was on the floor I could here someone walk up to me. The other Rebels stood back as the slight sounds of stomping came closer. And closer.

"We got her, and her sister." said one of the guys pinning me down

They put something on my forehead and I felt so dizzy. The room was spinning and I passed out.

>>>>><<<<<

I woke up to see bars in front of me and Emily next to me.

"wha..."

My head started to pound like crazy, as I was trying to get up! Ok, so now I see that this was a bad, trying to commence my revenge with out an army. Poop. Just Poop.

Great! Just great! I'm locked up in the realm and I have a migraine!

"Emily?" I stuttered

I looked up and I saw Emily sitting criss-cross apple sauce with her hands rested on her knees. Her eyes were closed as I heard a very rhythmic breathing coming from her Whats is she doing?

"Em?" I ask again

She opens her eyes and they start to glow.

An intensive Bright Green color was in my sisters eyes.

She put her finger over her mouth, telling me to stop talking. She took a deep breath and within seconds some sort of plant roots or vines started to emerge from her hands. I looked at her hands and she had her Emerald dragon symbol! Wow.... how long has she had that?

She seemed so graceful,  but yet powerful. And Dangerous, but stunning.

The vines did all of the work from there. The vines ripped the bars away with a gigantic sound as they pounded the floor and lifted me when I couldn't move my body. Some sort of Plant throne surrounded my sister and carried her along my side.

We were braking out!  The vines took use high above rebel grounds and as they threw Weapons at us, the plants were our shield. As I tried to look around when I couldn't really move, I heard a lo of crunching sounds beneath us.Then it ripped open the portal.

Bright white light blinded my eyes and it felt like we were being puked out of th realm

we were in our world once again!

finally, Oh look! Are those stars.... *Falls To the ground*

>>>>><<<<<

Once again I wake up to see an IV in my arm,  Emily to me, and me hooked up to life support.

I looked around the room and I see my mom in tears and my dad on the bridge of crying. Next to them sat TJ and Garnet, both on the phones listening to music. Its good to be back

"WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT DOING THAT TO ME AGAIN!" asked Garnet almost in tears

" Sorry I couldn't help myself!" I said with a smile

To be honest this has happened way to many times, so i'm us to waking up in a Hospital. Oh well, that's my life.

* edited*