The Real Beast

"Toby?" I said as when he pointed at me

He was a rebel, how could I not see this! I started to run as fast as I could but I tripped and stumbled.  I fell face first on the hard cement, ouch!

I looked up and I see Claire.

"CLAIRE!" I scream

she see's me, but she looked soulless. She looked Dead, but she was walking.  I wonder what was in that bag that Toby sprinkled on the ground? oh well I couldn't really focus on that because I was about to DIE.

you could imagine the week I've been having. First I was so close to being squashed by a roof, I was ambushed by Rebels, and now this! Is the whole world trying to kill me?!?

I finally get out of my train of thoughts and get back up again.  I started to run knowing what was behind me. I kept running, but I didn't know that this would happen.

I ran to two other fences and the monster was right in front of me, and I just basically trapped myself for the beast.

Good job Sapphire, Just great! It was So Great I'm Gonn'a give myself the slow clap!

The metal beast growled and I was definitely afraid.

wait a second.... the beast is metal and I'm electric. Lets do the math now.  I put on my evil grin and held out my hand. the spark was still there.

I lunged and placed my hand in front of the beast. I felt the electricity flowing vigorously though my body, once again. All at once I struck the beast with everything I got and it felt straight to the floor.

The beast started to turn to some sort of ash and was blown away by the wind.

I heard foot steps coming toward me. I thought it would be Claire, but no. it was Toby.

with disappointment in my face, I no longer trusted Toby. I. could tell that he was trying to say something with confidence,  but he couldn't.

"Well done Sapphire.  You have defeated my most destructive monster.  Bravo. I must say I was really impressed with what you just did,  but you will never defeat the rebel star."

He turned around and disappeared.

>>>>><<<<<

School was finally over and I was walking home with Garnet.

Wow, I still couldn't believe I was that gullible. To believe that Toby was a friend,  he was just trying to destroy me.

A piece of paper flew in front of me and as a instinct, I grabbed it.

it read

Sapphire, I'm sorry it had to be this way. But I was a rebel and I will always be a rebel. to stand up for what I believe in is my only goal. when this war is over and hopefully your still alive, please accept my apology.

       -Toby

I cant believe this..... and now a war.

>>>>><<<<<

*Toby's POV*

I couldn't tell Sapphire,  so I wrote a note. I hope she would understand,  but I knew she never would.

" Are you ready to enter the realm Toby? or do you need more time?" said my partner Missy

"lets go, I want to forget about this place." I said

The rebels told me that there was a secret plan called the star. I guess they were making there amulet that contained power, and I wanted to be part of that.

I was sent to Sapphire's School so I could spy on her. We first figured out the only way to make the amulet powerful was to copy dragon gem. Hopefully I was going to be one of those people to possess one of the five powers.

Missy and I met through training, I've always been a rebel. And now I was at the top of my class and about to be accepted into the star amulet. That's a pretty big deal for me. I had to leave Sapphire and Claire. Yes they were real friends, but I had to follow my goal.

"Come on!" yelled Missy dragging me to the alleyway, which was the entrance to the rebel realm.

I put my hands on the cold, brick wall, and it opened, As usual.

to the people who add entered the realm before, can see more than what a person would just see from one visit. it was a real world! Trees grew here, homes were given to us, and we had a training center.

I secretly had the power of mind control and telekinesis. When I first went to Sapphire's school, I looked at her teacher Mr. jet and I told him to place me next to Sapphire, and i told him to have me spend the day with Sapphire and her friend.

I know a war is about to start, but what do I have to loss. Nothing is the correct answer.

*edited*