The Amazing Adventures in Hawaii

I never knew how fast the days would go by. It was already the day we were leaving for Hawaii! YAAAAAA TIME A MILLION!

I finished packing and I texted Claire

C: u ready gurl?

S: DUH! U?

C: do I even need to anwser? haha lol 😘😘

S: Don't forget to bring something nice, just in case. My mama said that we might meet some of my family, k?

C: I would never forget

S: gtg gurl, c ya

C: kk, c ya

>>>>> At the airport <<<<<

" GURL! I NEED STARBUCKS!" I yelled to Claire and Garnet

All they did was nod, I wonder why they weren't so happy. I think I interrupted a serious conversation, or something.

We got our drinks and Claire and Garnet just left me and continued talking. Thanks for hanging with me guys, makes me feel loved (note the sarcasm)

>>>>><<<<<

we boarded the plane and I had the window seat next to me Emily.

We had only a 2 hour ride ahead of us to Hawaii, but I usually get bored.

so, I decided to text Claire about what Her and Garnet were talking about.

S: hey gurl, wat up :)

I would usually get an instant reply, but she never texted back.

>>>>><<<<<

" finally! I could stretch!" I yelled

We were off the plane and getting a rental car now.

Claire and Garnet have still be talking, and totally ignoring me!

I walked over to TJ, so I could talk to him. Im always able to talk about these things to him.

" Yo bro, can we talk?" I asked

He just stood there texting on his phone like zombie! Hello! He was Completely ignoring me too!

Something's up....

But what did i do wrong

>>>>><<<<<

We finally made it to the hotel and I don't know why every one is acting like I'm invisible!

I put my suit car next to my bed and I went on the balcony. It looked really peaceful on Hawaii.

before I knew it I was silent crying to myself. I don't know why, but I feel so lost. I feel out of place, I feel forgotten.

Dark clouds began to cover the beautiful blue skies, and lightening sticked several times.

I knew that was my doing, but what could I do. I'm still a human.

I miss California and I miss my normal family!

No one comforted me, but I was finished crying for now.

I was going to have am awesome time at Hawaii, no matter what!

" Mom, can I go to the beach?" I asked desperately

" Whatever." said my Mom blankly

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH MY FAMILY! Ok, first off I have been ignored basically this whole trip. And secondly everyone here is acting like a zombie! they won't eat, move, or sleep. Unless I screamed, then they would WALK CALMLY to my bedroom to make sure I was ok

In some points of my life I have just felt forgotten, and this time I felt like dying. I have never ever been ignored by my family for more than 2 days!

I was leaving tomorrow and I was hoping I could pour my worries on to Brent. I wasnt able to text him the whole time I was here because my Dad said we dont need wifi and Internet. ARE THEY INSANE!!!!!!!!! I think they've finally lost it....

I walked out of the hotel room and decided to go on a walk on the beach.

>>>>><<<<<

Wow, the beach was beautiful! a perfect sunset and the clearest waters you will ever see In a million years was right in front of me. Wow.

I started to walk closer to the sea so I could get a picture of the gorgeous sunset.

My feet touched the warm, clean water and I took a picture from my phone.

I decided to stop walking, so I laid my blanked down and laid my hands down to support my back. Even though I have been through some tough times, I still think to myself how lucky I am.

I was disturbed out of my train of thoughts by someone sitting next to me.

I looked up and I saw a guy with my resemblance.

" Uh.... I didnt mean to disturb you, I just wanted to say you look beautiful in the sunlight. Oh, by the way my name is Casper." he said with the sunset in his eyes

He did look a lot like me, but this is now wierd. Really weird, guys don't even approach me....

" Thank you very much, but......."

I caught him looking at my left arm, so I looked and my arm was glowing. This is not good. OH GLOB!!!!

Then, for some odd reason i had the urge to look at his right arm. I did as my eyes wanted to and his right arm was glowing.

What the heck?

" What the heck?" we both say in unison

I looked at my arm again and I saw my Sapphire Dragon symbol, ALMOST POPPING OFF MY ARM!?! ITS LIKE FRICKING FLYING!!!!!!

His Dragon was doing the same thing.

it seemed as if my Sapphire Dragon went into the air with his dragon and talked to each other.

my dragon went back onto my arm and same with Caspers Dragon.

Wait, was he a dragon gem. Was he my....