Did You Actually See?

"Good morning Cougars!" said the loudspeaker

WELL HELLO TO YOU TOO! YOU STUPID, OVERLY LOUD LOUDSPEAKER!

Just for a fact I'm very grumpy in the morning...

This is what the loudspeaker was to me, BLAH BLAH BLAH! as the loudspeaker was coming to an end it said...

"Oh and don't forget to take that special someone to the winter dance! And vote for your fave peeps to be king and queen! Have a great day!"

Oh My Glob! we were having a dance! Cool! Wait won't guys ask girls? I TAKE THAT COOL BACK!

"Saph, you ok? You look really red?" said Claire in a whisper

"I'm fine,......... Just allergies." I replied

I checked out to go the bathroom and I looked in the mirror,  man I was red! And whats this strange feeling in my stomach?

OMG! Whats going on?

"Ahh!" I whimpered

I looked at my left arm and my spark was back and this time ready to explode. REALLY!?!? Not again! NO NO NO NO!

I tried to push my feelings back, in to the back of my mind. Ok Sapphire, calm.

I walk out of the bathroom and try to remain neutral.

*Edited*

"SAPPHIRE! might I ask why you took 15 minutes in the bathroom! " yelled Mr. Jet as I entered the class room.

Oh course being me I didn't now what to say. I tightened up and felt myself go completely numb.

DANG IT, MY SPARK WAS BACK AGAIN! I put my left arm behind me, hoping no one would see my spark.

"I....... Felt....... sick.... Mr.Jet!" I stuttered

I said the last part WAY too loud.

Of course I was lying,  but there was no way I was going to tell the class, "OMG I have powers that I could kill you with, teehee!"

Oh no, couldn't contain it! I ran out side of the classroom and shot at least 1000000 Watts of electricity out of my palm. Wow, what a relief.

Oh god, the class was coming outside to see me, great. *sarcasm*

I bent over the side of the 2 story building and pretend to puke. Thank god no one saw that. I think...

"ill take her to the nurse!" yelled Claire

She yanked my arm and dragged my to the outside of the nurses office.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" screamed Claire

"Wh..." I tried to say

"You just shot electricity out of your hand, I saw it!"

Oh God

* Edited*