Chapter 19

(Brendons POV)

It was a long drive. A long drive of me being unable to see, and sleeping. Lots and lots of sleeping. It's all I could really do anyways other than listen to Pete and Tricks hushed conversations.  When I woke up from my 3nd nap, we were still in the car, probably driving down some random road and I was becoming impatient. I needed to get out of this damn car. "Guuuyyysss." I whine, and I don't receive an answer. "I have to take a raging piss." I say, and Pete laughs. "My bladder is gonna die." I complain again. I wasn't lying, I did have to piss. Super badly. "Please don't deprive me of my right to go peepee." I say, and Pete laughs louder. "I'm trying to focus on driving, friends. Please stop." Patrick says.

"No, let me piss or else I'll piss on you." I say. "Fuck you, now I'm not gonna let you." Patrick says while laughing. "How're you gonna go blindfolded without pissing on yourself?" Pete asks. "Hmm that's a really good question. How about, you I don't know, let me take it off so I can pee." I say, and sit up a bit. "Wait I have an idea." Pete says. "No you don't." I say immediately. "Yes I do it's a great plan. So we can pull over. Take your pants off, and then go piss on a tree." Pete says. "That's how you get raped." I state seriously. "Yeah uh, especially because he's blindfolded that's not a great idea." Patrick says. "We'll be there." Pete says. "Uh yeah no." I say. "Then hold it and hope you don't piss yourself I guess." Pete says. Oh fuck off asshole.

"You wad of cum let me go piss or I swear to god I'll knock you right back into your emo phase." I say seriously and Patrick bursts into a fit of laughter. I feel the car jolt to a stop, and Pete chuckles a bit. "Jokes on you, I look great in eyeliner." Pete says, totally ignoring my insult. "W-wad of cu-cum." Patrick says while laughing. "Why do I still have a feeling I'm gonna be killed. At least let me piss before you throw me off a bridge." I say. "Hey trick, that's not a half bad idea." Pete says. I press my body to the back of the seat, and reach forward, flicking him in the side of the head. His mistake for having me sit behind him. "Ow what the hell!" He says and I snicker. "I swear to god, okay fight nice children we still have a half hour left." Patrick says. "How long were we in this car?" I ask in disbelief.

"3 hours about." Patrick answers and I choke on the air. What the actual fuck. "Uhm excuse me, what the hell." I say and slump back in my seat. "It's gonna be worth it, promise." Patrick says. Okay don't care anymore my bladder feels like it's on fucking fire. "Guys I'm begging you to let me piss, I won't look at my outfit I swear, I'll squint so I can't see it. Just let me piss before I piss myself." I say. "Okay, fair enough." Patrick says, and I hear a door open and then close. "Peepee." Pete says and I snicker. I hear my door open, and I sigh in relief. "Okay you can take it off just don't look at your outfit." I hear Patrick say. This seemed so extra, honestly. Yet so am I, so it's fitting. I take off my blindfold and the first thing I see is Pete turned around in his seat, making the dumbest face ever. I wanted to laugh but oh my god, I probably would've pisses myself.

Not to mention, my eyes hurt so bad, and my vision blurred weirdly from having that blindfold on for so long. "Okay well my vision is still blurry so let me go piss on a tree." I say and get out of the car. After I did that, I walked back, trying not to look down at my outfit. I was so tempted but I don't feel like getting yelled at. "I have to put it back on?" I ask once I get back into the car. "Yeah." Patrick says as he starts to drive off again. "Fuck you guys, honestly. Not being able to see sucks." I say as I put it back on.  "We don't make the rules okay?" Patrick's says. "Yeah blindy, so shut up." Pete says while snickering. "I will punch you Peter." I say. "Have fun." He says and I slouch back into my seat with a "hmph". I quickly sat back up though, as the seatbelt dug into my stitches and that made me wanna fucking die. It hurt so much.

"What kinda kinky shit are we doing that involves me wearing a blindfold? On a whole new level it seems." I say and Patrick bursts out into laughter once again, and Pete snorts. "Who knows maybe after what's about to happen things might escalate." Pete says and then it sounded like someone getting smacked and Pete says loudly "ow trick what the fuck it's true!" And I was left even more confused. "Pete, no." Patrick says and I chuckle because I'm honestly deadass confused and Patrick and that melted eyeliner stick won't tell me shit. "Melted eyeliner stick." I say outloud and burst into a fit of laughter. "Okay yeah fuck you and your girl jeans asshole." Pete says. "Hey! At least they make my ass look great so shut up." I say defensively and they both burst into a fit of laughter.