Chapter 17

(Dallons POV)

I couldn't lie, going to a police station intimidated me. I felt as if as soon as I walked in, I immediately would be body slammed and tased. Luckily for us, that wasn't the case at all. They put all of us in separate rooms, which kinda bothered me, but I understand is necessary. I sat there by myself for atleast an hour, waiting for something to happen. It was quite boring honestly. I put my head down in my arms and sighed. Eventually someome came in, and I picked my head up. He then began to ask me multiple questions, and told me to be honest with my answers. I was a potential suspect, and that made me sick. I love Brendon with everything I am, and to be accused of trying to kill him made me wanna cry. Though, I suppose they're doing their job.

They asked me where I was when it happened, who I was with, my connections to Brendon, and many more. When they asked me if I knew who could have possibly have done it, I told them about that guy. I explained the fight, and I explained what he told me when i asked where Brendon was. "In hell where he belongs." I could hear still very vividly. "And you have no clue who he is?" The investigator asks me and I shake my head. "Never caught a name, but I can tell you how he looks..?" I suggest and immediately he nods, flipping a page of his little notebook. I tried to think, remember how he looks.

"He has brown hair it's short kinda styled up, I think he has brown eyes? I'm not too postive on that. He's about 5'7 I'd say. Oh and he's white." I explain and they nod, as the started scribbling into their notepad. "Would you be able to give me more specifics, Mr. Weekes?" He asks and I slowly nod. "I can try." I state. "Like his face shape, what kind of nose does he have, the shape of his eyes, small or big lips. Stuff like that." He says. "He uh.. his face is like heart shaped I think. His eyes are kinda almond shaped? Not positive on that. He has a bit of facial hair, not too much but like a stubble I suppose. His lips, he has small lips. I'm not sure about his nose. He seems to be somewhere around my age. Late 30s maybe." I say and he nods mumbling a "very nice, very nice." And I just wanted to leave by now.

"What was he wearing?" He asks. "A black zip up jacket, black skinny jeans and I think he was wearing sneakers. Uh Adidas I believe." I say trying to refresh my memory. He nods and continues to scribble down in his notepad. "Now what's gonna happen from here is we're gonna have a professional sketch out how he might look, and we'll call you in to see if it looks anything like him. If so, it'll be released to the public with the information you provided. Hopefully someone recognizes him, and calls in to tell us who he is." He explains and I slowly nod. He then left and I just sat there, staring at the table.

He's probably gonna go see what's going on with Pete and Patrick. I sat there and sighed. They probably have a camera on me right now. Well obviously there's a camera in here, that wouldn't be safe if they didn't. The feeling of being watched is unsettling to me, I don't like it. I wonder if thats what they were doing when they left me here for an hour. To see how i behave and whatnot. Smart. My knee was anxiously bouncing and I found myself looking around the room constantly. I wanted to go see Brendon. I needed to see him. Knowing that he's awake right now, and that I'm not there with him makes my heart hurt. I had a plan for tomorrow. I just had to run it by Patrick and Pete, because I'll need their help of course. Everything needs to go according to plan.

The guy walks back in and he just stood there and stared at me. "Why're you so nervous, Weekes?" He asks. Dallon. My name is Dallon. "I wanna go see Brendon. He's awake and knowing that I'm not there to keep him company and he's all alone worries me." I say and he slowly nods. "Alright then well, you're free to go." He says and I stand up. "Expect a call tomorrow." He says. "I'm busy tomorrow night though, just a heads up." I say and walk out. I waited for Pete and Patrick and by time we were done it was 8pm. It took way longer than necessary honestly. "Can we go see Bren now?" I ask. "I don't know if visiting hours are over or not. It'll be better to go tomorrow." Patrick says and I frown. At least I'll be able to rest knowing he's perfectly okay.