Chapter 1

(Brendon's POV)

I stared at myself in the mirror, running a hand through my hair and smile. I look alright. I guess. I step out of my bathroom, throwing on a jacket as I exit my apartment. I was going to a party once again. That's how I spent my weekends. Going to parties, getting drunk as hell, getting fucked if I felt like it, and heading home and passing out. People told me it wasn't a good way to live.

That one day I'll end up dead, but what do they know. I'm still alive and better than ever. My Mom keeps saying "Its because we care, we love you and want you safe." But I think that's bullshit. She just doesn't want me to have fun. She wants me to be more mature. Again what does she know.

-

I pay the Uber driver and hurry into the house I don't know who was hosting the party, but I got an invitation so I'm here. I scan the room, not seeing anyone I noticed. A cup hits my head and I turn to look at who threw it. "What the fuck?!" I say loudly and as I fully turn around I see Dallon. "Oops?" He says and I feel less angry. "I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it was an accident. Don't tell me if it was or not." I say and he gives me a lopsided grin and pats my back. "It wasn't, dude." He says and I shrug. "My legs hurt, carry me over to the bar." I say and he sighs.

"Fine only because I love you." He says and let's me climb onto his back. "Love you too dalpal." I say and he chuckles. Dallon and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. We're so close that it's probably unhealthy. "I didn't expect you to be here. You never go to these things." I state. "Well I heard you were going and you get out of hand sometimes so I figured I'd come here to make sure that doesn't happen." He says and I didn't argue back. I did. I get crazy when I'm drunk.

Sometimes I'm a happy drunk, sometimes I'm sad, and sometimes I get angry while drunk. It all depends. He stopped at the bar, and I jump from off of his back and get a beer. I sit down, and Dallon sits next to me. "I want koolaid." He states and I laugh, almost spitting out my beer. "Dal, go get a shot or something." I say and he shakes his head. "I can't drink. I know I'll end up being your ride home." He says. He's not wrong. "Okay, fair enough." I say and he stands up claiming he's gonna bother the bartender into getting him koolaid and he'll be back once he achieves it.

He's something else I'm telling you. I lean back, taking a sip of my beer, deciding that after this, I'll take some shots. That'll be fun. After a few minutes, Dallon comes back over a juice pouch in his hand. "I told you they had some." He says while smiling, taking a sip out of it. I chuckle and stand up, as I have finished my beer. "I'll be right back." I say and he nods. I wasn't even feeling tipsy yet. After all, I don't get drunk easily. "I want a cup of vodka." I say and the bartender gives me a weird look but does as he's told.

I cheer as I drink it, wincing as it burned my throat. Fuck it! I'm here to have fun. I chug half of it, walking back over to Dallon and sitting down. "Is that straight up vodka?" He asks and I nod. It was starting to get to me, I could feel it. "Yeah, I mean why not right?" I say giggling and he raises and eyebrow, once again taking a sip out of his juice. We sat there for a few minutes and I felt the need to talk. "Have fun with me, Dalllllll. " I say finishing the vodka and coughing.

"A whole cup of vodka probably wasn't your best choice, Bren." He says and I giggle. "D-do something about it." I say slurring a bit. I wasn't drunk. I was getting there though. "You don't listen to me anyways." He says and I shrug, and get another one. "This is the last one I can give you. If you get in an accident I'll get in trouble." The "bartender" says. He's not really a bartender.

You can tell. He didn't say "fired". Though what would you expect. It's a party. Not a club. I chug that one too, and throw the cup, hitting a girl who glares at me. "You bitch!" She yells and I smirk. "Sorry sweetheart!" I say and she starts to walk over to me, her face screamed anger. "Fucking hit me again and I'll call the cops!" She yells and I giggle. "I d-didn't mean to. Don't be dumb." I say and she gives me a look of disgust.

I feel someone grab my arm and I look to see Dallon. "Bren let's go sit down. You're drunk." He says and the girl laughs. "Yeah go sit down with your boyfriend." She says and Dallon basically drags me away from her. I don't even like guys. I'm straight. Though Dallon is hot. "Dallyyyy I'm boredddd." I say and he sighs. "What do you wanna do that doesn't involve getting the cops called then?" He asks and I shrug.

Suddenly someone walks in. Her hair was done, and her makeup flawless. The dress fit her perfectly. Sarah. Sarah's my ex girlfriend. Things didn't end too well, but let's not get into that now. Fuck fuck fuck. I sit in Dallon's lap, facing him and he gives me a strange look.

I want to make her jealous. I notice her looking at us and I whisper "Kiss me, Dallon." And he raises an eyebrow and chuckles. "Wh-" I cut him off by connecting our lips, kissing him. I didn't expect him to kiss me back either. He did though, and I liked it. I don't know why but I did. I liked kissing my best friend. Fuck. I'm screwed.

Authors Note

Yoyo this is my first book lol. I suck at writing but ya know

I'm gonna go read smut bye
Edit: I'm cringy wtf

Edit 2x: this book is really dumb wtf