Seven.

A/N:

Thanks a lot for reading and voting! <3

.

Usher/ Enrique Iglesias- Dirty Dancer

-

Neymar's POV:

"Guess what, pretty boy?", Ally says, slowly bringing her lips near mine.

"What, meu amor?", I ask, leaning closer to her.

This is pleasing me, I like how Ally suddenly seem to have a liking on me. Everything I imagined in the last few days, everything that we already are doing for media actually is coming true!

"I can do what I want!", and with those words she turns around and leaves me alone in a crowd of sweating, dancing people.

I stare in the direction she disappeared with disbelief. How could she just turn me down that way? My heart is sinking and the indiscribable feeling of pure happiness disappears.

I decide to follow her and make my way through the persons. Finally I spot her; but in another way than I thought. Ally is talking to a guy, I don't remember to have ever seen him before.

My heart, as cliché as it might sounds, starts to ache terribly; seeing her with another guy is like a stab into my back for me.

The guy starts to grin in a way that is clearly not pleasing me. Like Ally is a kind of sex toy. Ally grabs his hand and guides him towards the dancing people, joining them. They are way to close to each other, I try to think of a method to part them, being disgusted from the unknown guy.

Suddenly I have an idea, just when Ally turns around to face the boy, probably to kiss him in a second. I practically run over to them. The nearer I get, the clearer I can make out who the guy is; Erik Durm, a German defender. I have only seen him once or twice before and back then he seemed to be a nice guy. Time to change my opinion.

.

Ally's POV:

Erik pulls me closer to him and I can feel him getting hard against my bum. Perfect. That's how it used to be before I dumped him. He seemes to enjoy it pretty much although he's just as drunk as Neymar is, for sure.

What is Neymar doing at the moment? Drinking in frustration? He was kind of depressed when I pulled back, I could see it in his eyes.

Why am I thinking about Neymar in the first place? I came here to party.

I grind into Erik harder, making him moan and begin to kiss my neck. I close my eyes, trying to avoid any thoughts about Neymar. Maybe he really feels something for me? I mentally hit myself for thinking about him that much. This has to stop. I turn around to face Erik who is grinning at me smugly. He starts to lean in, our lips only a few centimetres apart.

Suddenly someone not unfamiliar shouts angrily "Hands off of my girl man!"

Neymar pulls me away from Erik quickly with a furious face. Erik looks surprised at first but gets angry the next second.

"I will call you Ally", he yells over the loud music that is slowly destroying the last clear thoughts in my head, then he simply leaves.

"What was that, for heaven's sake Neymar!", I shout but I can't see him anywhere.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"No actually not babe", Neymar comes from behind me and starts dancing with me closely.