Chapter 19: Oh Boy, This is Complicated

“Trixie! Just please calm down!" I pleaded. “WELL THEN WILL YOU EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE!?!?" Trixie screamed at me as she stood to her feet, still a bit woozy. “Just sit down, please." I tried to calm her down. I grabbed Trixie's arm and pulled her down on the bed.

“TRIXIE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" I yelled. “I'VE BEEN YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR YEARS! WE'VE BEEN THROUGH LITERALLY EVERYTHING TOGETHER! SERIOUSLY! I'VE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT ME AND YOU KNOW HOW I HATE LYING IN GENERAL, NEVERMIND MY SISTER! IF I WERE TO LIE TO YOU IT WAS A SERIOUS REASON!"  She quieted right down. Her face was completely blank, though she looked surprised.

Trixie huffed and sat up while folding her arms and pursing her lip.

“Well now that you and April have secretly been up to something, I'd like to know what's been going on for these two months, and the fact your a cat." Trixie, still clearly mad, said. I sighed and turned around. How am I supposed to explain this? Oh, two months ago I found a canister of mutagen, which is what you found on the bus a couple weeks ago, and a cat so I turned into a half human, half cat and met talking ninja turtles that were fighting against an alien race known as 'The Kraang', and now I help them. Oh, and i have a complicated relationship with the one in a red bandanna!

Well actually...that kinda sums it up to be honest. UGH JUST COME UP WITH SOMETHING ERICA! GRRR THINK THINK THINK!

“So Trixie...." I started off. “So Erica...." Trixie mimicked, feeling her glare staring holes in my body.

“So about two months ago, After Judo, Chris blackmailed me to go to get him some soda and mints cause he's a stupid idiot, and it started to rain while I was getting there, so I hid into a cat-infested alley way. Then, I found a substance called mutagen behind the dumpster, and mutagen is what you found in the bathroom on the bus before..." I took a pause and looked back at Trixie, still pretty scared she might think I'm lying. She looked quite intrigued trying to prepare herself. She nodded to me as if she was understanding.

“So...I walked over to check out what it was, and it was cracked open and spilled over me...a cat jumped onto me and some how I transformed into a mutant cat human..." I sighed out in one breath. “Then after I was attacked by the Purple Dragons, I met these mutant ninja turtles."

“What? so you met turtles that were human?" Asked Trixie. “No no no no no, you see they're about 6 foot tall talking turtles, four to be exact, and they all have bandanas to tell them apart even though they all have completely different attitudes. Oh and they're ninjas" I said. I turned back to Trixie and saw her giving me this Are-you-on-drugs? kind of look. “Heh?" She asked. “Well they're turtles with the minds of humans and are able to walk, talk and think like a human being. And they're ninjas that defend the city from evil." I smiled. I dare not tell her about the Kraang or Splinter, I'll save that for another time.

It took Trixie a few seconds before she had an Aha! look on her face. I sighed out In relief. I'm not very good at explaining stuff. “I get it now!" Trixie exclaimed. “So what are there names?" She asked. “Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Raph." I answered. “Raph? I heard April say something about him and you when I eavesdropped." Trixie said and stared me dead in the eye. “So who is he?"

“Raph's an egotistical, sexist jerk with an incredibly rude attitude, who isn't as bad as he seems. Oh! and he wears a red bandana." I replied. “But April said there was something going on between you two...." Trixie trailed off then grinned evilly at me.

“N-nothing is going on between us!" I stated fastley. “Then why are you twitching your eyes?" she giggled. “Heh?" “Well whenever you lie, your eye twitches!" Trixie said. Well that explains alot. “So is he like, your boyfriend?" Trixie ushered. I scratched the back of my neck. “Well no. He's not my boyfriend but I do have a little little little teeny weeny crush on him."I mumbled. “Ooooooooooooooh..." She cooed and got up. “The cute little kitty got a crush on a turtllllleee." “Shut up!" I yelled at her. Trixie just laughed at me.

“You know I still haven't met them yet, right? Linzy asked from behind me. I turned around to see Linzy in the arch way of the door, looking unamused as usual. I turned back to Trixie “Oh no.." Trixie went wide eyed. “No it's okay, she knows, she's like me." I calmed Trixie down and turned back to Linzy. “Where's Chris and mom?" I asked. “Chris is in the kitchen, and your mom just left to go talk to your investigators again." Linzy said. “There seriously are still on the Silent Senseis gig?" I cocked an eye brow. “Oh! and the turtles are also the silent senseis." I told Trixie. Trixie gave me a questioning look but I brushed it off. I can tell her that story later.

“Well anyways she told me not to tell you, but they're hot on the trail." Linzy said. My eyes widened. “What!?!?!" I basically screamed. “SHUT UP!" Chris yelled from the kitchen. I let out a huff of annoyance and crossed my arms. “Look let's talk about this when no one is around." I whispered.

“Okay, I guess I'll be going then." Trixie sighed and stood up. “I guess we'll talk tommorrow." I said. Trixie got up from the bed and hugged me. “See ya later bæeee." She giggled. Ahhh Trixie. So predictable. “Same to you sistah from anothah mistah!" I slapped her back and she jogged out of my room, nearly knocking Linzy over.

“Well you got an interesting frie-" “Oops forgot my bag!" Trixie squealed and ran awkwardly to my bed, grabbing her bag and nearly knocking Linzy over, again. “Hi Chris! Bye Chris" Trixie yelled. “Shut up." He yelled to her, Trixie slamming the door closed so Chris was just basically yelling at the wall.  “And that's why I don't have friends." Trixie muttered. I raised a brow. “Why not?" I walked over and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. She sighed. “Well first of all they make fun of me for not knowing much about my past, or who my parents are, and also the fact that my clothes are so 90's." She whined. Wow. Linzy NEVER talks that much. “Well you know my clothes were really fashionable back in my day!" I folded my arms across my chest. “You mean 3 years ago?." “That was a long time ago!" “Yeah, sure..." She chuckled. “Well someone's become greedy." I playfully pushed her shoulder and Linzy sighed.

After about two minutes of unbearable awkward silence, I spoke up. “Linz, you doing anything this weekend?" I asked. “Why would I?" She scoffed and looked at me with her adorabley large puppy eyes. “Because I'm going to take you shopping and to meet the guys!" I said cheerfully. “Really?" She asked, quite astonished. “Yep!" I smiled. “Thanks Erica." She smiled and hugged me. It felt nice when people hugged me not to tight, unlike Trixie the anaconda.

“Hey guys come check this out!" Chris bursted into the room then ran out. Linzy gave me a questioning look. “Beats me." We walked out of my room, to Chris's room where you could hear him running around frantically, then cautiously stepped in the room. “YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I CAUGHT ON TAPE!" Chris yelled and went over to his laptop and typing away ferociously.

“What do you mean?" I asked. “Well, you know how I set that video camera outside to capture the silent senseis?"

“Y-yes..."

“Well look!" Chris shoved the laptop in Linzy and I's faces to something we both couldn't imagine. My jaw dropped, everything shut off my mind. There, on the screen, was Raph, sais and all, running through the snow covered ashfault. He was only on the screen for only three seconds before he completely disappeared off the screen.

Chris shut the lap top and lazily through it on the bed, not caring if it didn't land or not. “ISN'T THIS AMAZING!?!?" He exclaimed. “Juuustt great." Linzy and I both said nervously. Oh boy, this is complicated.

-

-

-
(A/N: HI THERE! IT'S JAYLEE EVERYONE! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MESSAGING ME, COMMENTING, LEAVING NOTES ON MY MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT WHEN I'M GONNA UPDATE LOL! YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY! (Tear, Tear)
Well anyways, I'M MAKING A 20th CHAPTER SPECIAL! AND SOON TO (HOPEFULLY) BE 10k READS SPECIAL! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE MY SHELLHEADS! MUAH MUAH!
-Jaylee