ENNAG Epilogue

FOUR MONTHS LATER...

P.S... I WAS SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH THIS AROUND 2 MONTHS AGO BUT I APPARENTLY FORGOT >.
I sat on the uncomfortable stone couch in the lair while Trixie told the turtles and Casey about this extremely annoying story.

“So, Alicia was like, 'I'm busy right now, I have a date', and Erica left, cause she's awful..." She shot me a look and a raised my arms above my head like I was innocent.

The only reason I had left her with Alicia was because as soon as I heard “date" I remember I had a date with Raph. We usually go to an old drive in movie and try to voice the actors in the movie, cause, well I don't have a car and there's no way to hear it. So we go on top of a building. It's actually really fun, he steals us food and sometimes we throw food at people who are kissing. It's actually really funny when they get mad.

Anywaaaays, we've been dating for four months now and nobody (except for Linzy) knows. She found out two months ago when she followed me to another date with him at a outdoor concert at night.

She's thankfully kept the secret.

“I had plans!" I protested.

“Doing what exactly?" She asked  and took off her sunglasses. Incase you've forgotten, Trixie has laser eyes that glow a bright cyan blue. So basically, her sunglasses are like my beanies. She's gotten in trouble multiple times for wearing those in school, but she's still refused to take them off.

I snapped back to my thoughts.

“I was..."

“Hm?"

“I was..."

“You best be not lyin' to me!" She said in a ghetto voice. Well; atleast ghetto for her.

“Okay to be honest," I gasped for air.

I saw Raph widen his eyes.

“I was in such an awkward situation I had to leave!" I protested. Her boring expression turned happy.

“Oh!" She smiled. Then went back to doing a last minute book report. I sighed and got up.

“I'm going to get more soda, I'll be back soon."

They all nodded and went back to watching TV.

Oh how this stewer is horrifying. Anyways, back to explaining my future. When I had gotten back to my hom- well; it doesn't even feel like a home. My shelter, everything and everyone was gone. The landlord tried telling me they'd be back, but I know this was a lie. My parents surprisingly were paying off the apartment building.

I allowed Samantha, Sam and Linzy to keep on living with me. But, we live with Trixie. My family.. And I... I just can't bare to see them... Only Chris.. He think I'm just having health issues and need to be away, but that isn't the case...

I snapped back out of my thoughts when I heard a light footstep in the water and my heart jumped. I began walking faster now.

“BOO!"

I screamed.

It was Raph.

“Hey!" I shouted and smacked his hand away.

“What?" He laughed.

“Don't scare me, when I'm in the sewers at midnight!" I nearly shouted. He kept laughing and I rolled my eyes.

“It wasn't that funny." I mumbled and turned away.

That's when I felt him rap his arms around my neck from behind, which made butterflies go off in my stomach.

“Are you seroously going to pay money for soda?" He asked annoyed.

“Well, duh..." I replied reluctantly.

“Wanna just steal some sodas and go skateboarding?" He asked me.

“Of course!" I smiled.

“Good, cause tonight you're stealing them." He smirked.

“Wait wh-"

I didn't have time to finish my sentence. He turned me around and cut me off with a kiss. And I kissed him back.
-