Chapter 18: Geez I'm sorry! Okay?

TRIXIE'S (First ever!) P.O.V

-

"Trixie! Im sooo sorry! Trixie wait!" Erica yelled at me as I ran out of the school and down to the back streets. I was slipping, tripping and falling on the 2 inch thick snow, tears in my eyes, mascara running and all. Erica hurt me badly today, not the physical kinda pain, but in a sad way. It's like she ripped out my heart and expected me to still live! The worst part is she lied to me! How could she?

-

(FLASHBACK 16 MINUTES AGO)

-

"Hmmm...errrrhh...Aha!" I shouted as I finished my math assignment. My friend Zach chuckled at me. He's been a friend of mine since 7th grade when we met in our sword art class. I nearly cut off his right ear, but he wasn't the only one.  "Are you even sure you got this right?" He laughed and took the paper from me. I crossed my arms and frowned. I apparently had a reputation of the stupidest girl in the entire city! CITY! As in NYC! But if I'm stupid why am I in all honors classes and never got less than a B or anything less than in an 80 ever in my life? Exactly! I am like, totally smart!

"Oh wow..." Zach started. "What is it?" I spoke up. Zach straightened his glasses and squinted his eyes. "You got every answer correct.." I through my fist in the air. "OHHHHH!!!" I yelled making people stare at me. "IN YO FACE STUPIIIIDDD! OOOWW!" I did my little victory dance and Zach looked at me with a questioning look. "Whatever, I'd figure you'd be dumb considering how you never leave scar face. Zach scoffed. Not thinking, I slapped him straight across the face.

"Alicia who was sitting behind me tapped my shoulder and gave me a 'What-the-heck'? look. I focused my attention back on Zach who was now holding his left cheek. "Never talk about Erica like that. EVER!" I threatened him.

Ever since Erica got that scar on her face, people have been talking behind her back. She tries covering it up with my face foundation, but you can still see the red outline. I've got into fights with several people, and tomorrow I have detention for defending her. Again! I don't really get the beanie thing though...she's constantly wearing them! Even at home! Is that more than a little weird??? But I'm weird too so we're the perfect best friends!

"Geez I'm sorry!! Okay!?? Either way I kinda like that scar! It's really hot!" He said to me. I starting calming down. Then I smiled. "You have a crush on her, don't you?" I whispered. Zach blushed a deep red. "N-no! Ofcourse not! Well- uhh"

"OMG YOU DO!" I squealed and cut him off. "O-okay...maybe I do..." Zach looked at the floor. I giggled. "I'm gonna tell her!" Zach looked back at me and went all wide eyes on me.

"No no! Don't do that!" I whispered.

"Don't worry, I won't let her." Alicia randomly cut in. Zach let out a  sigh if relief. "Cause I'm gonna ask her to the Spring dance for you!" Alicia smiled. I started uncontrollably laughing, everyone staring at me. Even Mr. Drew stared at me. I immediately shut up. Mr. Drew than looked back at her papers in front of her.

The school's final bell rang and everybody, except for Alicia and I, ran out of class as if their were a fire. "So are you gonna do it?" I giggled. Alicia looked at me. "Maybe, I'll just black mail him first, see what I can get out of him." "Alicia! Your so evil!" I squealed. "I know." Alicia flatly stated. "I'll see you tommorrow, gotta catch my bus." Alicia waved bye. I usually take the bus with her, but I wanna go tell Erica about Zach so Alicia can't torture him. I'm pretty sure she is practically clawing at her locker right now.

I began walking into the library so I could walk up the stairs and sneak up on her. I shut the door behind me and saw the library was dark. Wow, nobody is apparently staying after school today. Not even the librarians.