Chapter 11:: Taken: Part Four

ERICA'S P.O.V

Ohhhh!!! MY MOM MUST BE WORRIED SICK! AND WHAT ABOUT LINZY!?!? I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT POOR LITTLE LINZY! SHE MUST BE WORRIED SICK! OOOHHH WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO!?!?! AND WE'VE BEEN CRAWLING DOWN THIS AIR DUCT FOR 30 MINUTES NOW! WHAT TIME IS IT!?!? Okay, maybeee I should calm down. I'm literally shaking! Then Raph and Samantha stopped.

"Hey, guys, I think there's something you should see." said Samantha slightly worried. Wow she seemed kind of emotionless when I met her, but I guess she has, dare I see....fear? Anyways, Me and Raph crawled over next to Samantha in the ducts, and my eyes widened. The Kraang...they had; they were, with....people!

"We gotta help them!" I yell whispered.

"Hold on, listen!" Samantha yell whispered. I looked a little closer, and I noticed, they didn't seem scared, they weren't tied up, and they were actually trading! Trading important documents! I may be 30 feet higher than them, but I could still see clearly pretty far. I focussed closely on the papers a man was giving a kraang droid. It read something in a different language, a different alphabet, a different way of writing! It must've been written in the language of Dimension X, so no cops or government officials can read it, and just take it up as a typo or a glitch in the computers.

"Erica, can you read it?" asked Raph. I shook my head.

"I can see it, but it's not any Earthly language or lettery things." I said. I saw Samantha take out a phone like thing, and check it.

"The outside isn't to far, we just need to go this way." said Samantha crawling in a different direction as we followed. I hope we can get out of here soon enough.

LEO'S P.O.V

"MIKEY, GO TO THE LEFT!" I yelled. We were still fighting off the Kraang and Raph had just ran off about a half hour ago, and this was getting annoying. It was pretty hard to fight off the Kraang, and not have our whole team. I mean, I'm not saying we're not invincible, because we are! I guess this is harder than it looks.

"Guys! I got a text from Raph on the T-Phone! He said he got Erica!" said Donnie. I sighed in releif.

That's the whole point we came here! But, we've lost April before and found her, but I felt a completely different way...like I actually care more than I should..Oh whatever, we just need to get them safe out of here.

"WELL WHERE ARE THEY!" I yelled across the room as I slashed three kraangdroids with my katanas.

"WELL LET ME TAKE MY MAGIC WAND OUT AND ASK A GENIE!" yelled Donnie sarcastically remarked.

"HAHA VERY FUNNY, JUST LOOK!" I yelled. Geez my brothers could get annoying! Could they be any more annoying!?

"Hey look! SHIIIIIINNNYYYYYYY" said Mikey taking the dismantled head of a kraangdroid looking into it.

"I DON'T THINK THAT'S WHAT FIRST ON OUR AGENDA!" yelled April uneasily. Me and Kasey went after about 5 kraangdroids and successfully beaten them to a pulp!

"HEY GUYS! I FOUND THEM! THERE NEAR THE FAR END OF TCRI!" yelled Donnie. Oh great, they're at the far end, and if they were to get to where we are, they'd take at least an hour or two to get here! If we have any chance of finding them, we'd have to get outside and run as fast as possible to get there!

"GUYS, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! I yelled.

"WHAT!?" they all yelled in sync of confusion.

"OUT THE WAY WE CAME, WE GOTTA GET TO THE OTHER END OF TCRI! GO, GO, GO!!!!!" I yelled as I started running towards the windows with the others. Oh I hope Erica is okay.

ERICA'S P.O.V

"Oh Darnet! This thing isn't picking up traction!" yelled Samantha.

She was trying to get her laser grappling hook to come out because we were about to infiltrate this...this...well I don't know what to call government officials who would betray their own planet.

"Hey Samantha, maybe if you click the multi tasking button?" I cautioningly said. She gave me a two second glance and pointed the laser grappling hook outside the vent, clicked the button, and it shot out and grabbed a huge electrical cord about the width of a van and reached from the ceiling to the floor.

"C'mon! Let's go!" said Samantha gesturing for us to slide down the thin rope that was a merely 1 inches in circumference. I'd rather jump off the twin towers when they were crashed on the top floor, seems less dangerous than that crazy idea.

"Are you crazy???" I said.

Than Raph slid down in with his staffs on it, supporting his weight and sliding down it.

Samantha shrugged.

"Suit yourself!" she said as she grabbed The handle of it and ran down the rope as it was going into the laser grappling hook's insides.

WAIT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? THAT GIRL IS A SUPER WOMAN! DOES SHE HAVE ANY KRYPTONITE? Whatever maybe I'll just jump.

I sat up in a pouncing position like my cat like nature, and jumped down. As I fell, I saw Kraang shooting at Raph as he stabbed the kraang droids and Samantha was grappling and tasering a bunch of kraang as I fall.

I land on all four and immediately look around for the traitors.....Ah! there's one!

I immediately ran after the one with the suit case I saw him holding than pinned him against the wall with two of my claws holding his neck in. Wow my claws dug far into the wall.

"Please! Please! Spare me! I have a wife and three kids! Please!!!!" he whimpered.

"Give. Me. The. Suit. Case." I said angrily.

"Wha, what?" he asked. I dug my claws deeper into the wall.

"OKAY! OKAY! HERE! BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO READ IT!" he said handing me the suit case. I quickly yanked my claws out of the wall and turned away from him. I opened the suit case. Mhm, mhm, it's the papers all right.

"ARE THERE ANYMORE!" I yelled.

"No, No! I swear!" he said. I held up my hand.

"Okay! Okay! Here! This a paper given from the Kraang!" he said reaching into his pocket and handing me a folded up peice of paper. I nodded.

"Guys! C'MON, LETS GO! I GOT THE PAPERS!" I yelled. Samantha knocked out 2 more Kraang droids and fired her tasering grappeling hook at the air vent and fired and it got a good grip on the edge.

"RAPH, ERICA, LETS GO!" she yelled. I ran over to her and she rapped one arm around me, and Raph held onto her foot.

"Hold on tight!" said Erica as she pulled us up extremely quick. I looked down. Their were no Kraang left. Oh wow, I guess I missed alot....

We finally got back to the air ducts and I shut the vent behind us. Then I felt a huge heep of exhaustion coming over me.

"I-I think I'm gonna take a cat nap." I said crawling into a ball on the air duct floor.

"No no no! we're almost out!" said Samantha. Then I fell fast asleep.