Chapter 20

~Olivia's POV~

"You're dating Holly?" I ask, slightly annoyed.

"Deal with it, bitch." Matteo smirks.

"What the hell! You do not call my girlfriend a bitch!" Ashton interrupts, sending a punch at Matteo's face. 

"Fucking shit, man!" Matteo groans, wiping blood off of his own face.

"Ashy boo, please, stop." Holly begs, tugging on Ashton's sleeve.

"Get your hands off of him!" I push Holly.

"Bitch, I was trying to save your boyfriend from getting his ass whooped!" Holly fires back.

"I've dated Matteo for almost a fucking year-"

"Until he dumped your pathetic, little ass?" Holly snickers.

"For your information, my ass isn't little. Oh my god, did I just say that? And second of all, during the relationship I had with this fucking asshole, I found out that he's strong, but he's not as strong  as Ashton. So, if you please, go ahead and suck his little dick or whatever, I don't give a damn. Just leave us alone, you jealous bitch." I spit.

"Olivia, you don't need to stand up for me. The only person the needs to stand up for the other, in this relationship, is me. I'm the one supposed to be standing up for you, not the other way around." Ashton says, kissing the top of my head.

"Now you listen, you fucker..." Ashton starts, poking Matteo's chest, angrily. "Don't you even dare to lay a finger on Olivia, or else. Don't talk to her, don't talk to me, don't breathe the same air as Olivia and I."

"Well, fuck, man. You don't control my life. If I wanna kiss Olivia, then so shall be it. I don't give a damn about what you tell me to do," Matteo punches Ashton. "And I don't give a damn about this stupid slut." Matteo continues, pointing to Holly.

"Wait, what?" Holly asks, confused.

"You heard me. You're just a stupid slut." Matteo spits.

"Fuck you!" Ashton throws a punch at Matteo's face, again.

Why are they fighting, again? Is there an actual good reason to why they're fighting? Like, damn.

"You know what, just stop!" Holly says, pulling Ashton away from Matteo.

"Ashton, you come with me. Matteo, you go with Olivia." Holly orders.

"No!" Ashton, Matteo, and I, all protest.

"Either you do what I say, or you all are stuck with me whining." Holly raises an eyebrow, placing a hand on her hip.

"Fine." I groan. "I trust you..." I whisper in Ashton's ear.

~Holly's POV~ 

I pull Ashton far away from the area that Matteo and him were fighting at. We stood under a shady tree. "What the hell was that for?" Ashton groans.

"I was trying to save you." I lick my lips.

"Why'd you choose him out of everyone?"

"I wanted to get back at Olivia. And Matteo wanted her back... so.."

"You're using him. And he's using you. You guys are actually perfect for each other. A bunch of liars." Ashton walks away.

I run up to him, gripping onto his wrist.

"Ashton, wait."

"What-" I cut him off with a kiss.

~Matteo's POV~