Chapter 10

~Olivia's POV~ 

The day ends, and I get home.  I tell dad that I'll be out later at night, with a guy. But of course, being the dad he is, he forbids, but I do tell him that it's the least he can do for moving, since I miss Dianne so much.

I get a text from an Unknown number.

U: It's Ashton, what's your address? Can't wait for later ;) 

O: Liberty Ave. 3542 ;) 

I mentally barfed in my head. Flirting with Ashton is the worst thing to do in life.

U: I'll pick you up in 3 hours? Sound good? 

O: Alright. Can't wait. What should I wear? ;) 

U: A short dress would fit :) 

O: Okay. Talk to you later ;) 

U: Alright, bye. Prepare for the best night of your life ;) 

I'm hoping he doesn't think I'll have sex with him, because... No, just, no.

I go through my closet, and I pick out a Pastel-blue Hue Short Spaghetti Dress. 

I also choose a silver multi-strap high heels with rhinestones. After I layed those out, I went through all of my nail polishes, and I decided to choose a color that matched my dress. 

~*~

After an hour of carefully putting my nail polish on, and 30 minutes later, they dry. 

The time right now is;

4: 52 pm. 

In 1 hour and 8 minutes, well maybe 30 minutes more than that, but Ashton will get here.

I open my jewelry box, and I choose my Silver Pandora Bracelet, Silver Anchor Necklace, and my Chandelier Diamonds Earrings. I took out a darker shade lip gloss than I had before, and I took out my blush and brush for the blush. Yeah.

I layed all of them out, and I decided to go downstairs, to watch some TV as I wait.

Dad's not home, since he went to work, so I just do whatever I wanted.

I take out my phone, hoping to get a text from Dave. Nothing.

I dial his number, and he picks up on the second ring.

"Hello? Sorry, I forgot to call." 

"Hi. And how do you just forget to call me, when my best friend is in the hospital?"

"I'm sorry. I was investigating. Katerine told me that she doesn't know anything about this, and she kept stuttering. Obviously, she was lying." 

"Our most popular, and most bitchiest girl, in school is her sister, or something. They both have the same last name."

"A lot of people have the same last name, without being related." 

"I know that! But, the girl here, Holly, has warned me to not compete with her, but I apparently did... When I confronted her about it, she didn't deny it, but she didn't confirm it." 

"Well... That seems self-explanatory, but what if it isn't her?" 

"Oh well. We, at least, know some of the criminals of the bullying." 

"Oh, Dianne woke up today, but passed out after a few more minutes. She's been passing out, a lot." 

"Seriously!? And no one bothered to call me before."