Chapter 46

~Ashton's POV~

*Six weeks later*

 Six weeks... Six weeks since we've been away.

Within those six weeks, the band has gotten to do three gigs. And...

Her dad didn't get another girl pregnant. 

Meaning they're staying there..

When will this torture end? "You okay, mate?" Luke asks me, as I felt his hand on my upper back.

"To be honest.." I sigh, then I turn to face him. "No."

 "Still upset about the Olivia situation? It's only been 6 weeks, at least it wasn't 6 months.." Luke puffs his cheeks out.

"Easy for you to say. The only times you're away from Nashira is when it's a weekend." I scoff. 

"I'm just trying to help, Ash! You don't need to be like this." Luke sighs, as his mouth forms a frown.

"Well, I'm sorry that I can't see my girlfriend for so long. It feels like her and I are just wasting time talking to each other on broken lines, like seriously. On our last phone call, she said things has changed. Like, what does that mean? Is she having thoughts on breaking up with me? Does she like someone else? And the least helpful thing, is that Vancouver is 3 hours behind. And that means when I have to sleep, she's awake by herself. All night, I'm wondering what she thinks. I'm wondering what she feels. Just like in our song 'Wherever You Are'.. It'll always be her, wherever she is." I rub my hand on my face, frustrated.

"Ashton, don't be so negative. She loves you, everyone knows that." Luke sighs.

"How do you know she didn't change her mind, yet?" My eyes start to tear up.

"If she did, she would've told her friends, or one of us." Luke says, as he groans.

He's starting to give up on me... I know it. Luke is probably getting annoyed of my attitude for the moment, and the fact that I'm getting really paranoid with Olivia and I's last phone call. When was our last phone call, again? Oh yeah, 2 days, and 4 hours.. and 8 minutes.

But usually, our phone calls, or texts were late at night. Is that really as good as we're gonna get? 

"I'm sorry Luke... I'm just afraid to lose her, you know?" I sigh.

"It's alright, Ashton. You don't need to apologize. We understand you, okay? So just, don't worry if we're getting annoyed, or looking like we're annoyed. We may be sort of annoyed at times, but we know how you feel. Nothing's going to happen to you and Olivia. Love is stronger than distance. Remember that, Ashton." Luke pats my back.

"Luke, thanks.. You're a great friend." I smile at him, giving him a hug. 

~*~

11: 29 PM. 

A: Livyyy :( 

A: I miss u.

A: Fk, pls talk to me.

O: Hi, Ashton :)

O: I'm sorry I can't text as much. I'm doing homework.

A: Can we talk, instead, then? :D

O: ... Okayyyyyyy, you call or me?

A: I'll call. :D :D :D :D 

I grin at my phone screen, and my thumb immediately hovers over the call button thing. And I immediately press on it, calling Olivia.