Chapter 68

(Surprise!11!!1!1!1! The schedule is still the same- Every Friday and Monday, but I wanted to post this chapter before New Years. Which reminds me, Happy New Years everybody! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and your New Years!)

~Olivia's POV~ 

I nod, and I say a quick goodbye to my mom. 

We head over to Luke's car, and it was the same seating as earlier.

"So... How are you Olivia?" Luke asks, breaking the silence.

"I'm... alright? I guess." I shrug.

"So! What do you wanna do first? Have an eating contest? Play Mario Kart? Wrestle?!" Michael asks, excitement filled up his voice.

"Erm, anything." I sigh.

"Come on, Livy." Calum pouts.

"Fine, um, let's have an eating contest. I'm quite hungry." I chuckle.

"Okay! We'll go to McDonald's and order a whole bunch of food! Whoever can eat the most, gets to... Hm...  Choose whatever they want to do. And gets to boss any of us around for one hour!" Michael says.

"I'm down for that." Ashton chuckles.

"Ditto!" Luke raises his arms up, but then hits his arms on the car roof. "Ah, frigglesticks."

"Dork. Well, I'm in too, and for sure Michael is. What about you, bitch? Are you in?" Calum smirks.

"Yeah, I guess." I mumble.

"Sorry, what? I can't hear you." Ashton teases.

"I'm in it to win it." I smirk, my voice was louder.

~*~

"Hm, we'd like to order 10 of Grilled Cheese... And 5 Apple Pies, 5 Cheese Burgers, 5 Big Macs.." Ashton pauses. "Anything else?" 

"A Chicken Snack Wrap!" Luke screams.

"Yeah, and 5 Chicken Snack Wraps." Ashton chuckles.

"Is... is that all?" The girl asks. We were at a McDonald's drive-thru.

"Um, and 10 packs of your Chicken McNuggets. Oh, and the 10 piece pack. Plus, 5 large fries, please." Ashton says.

"Um. Do you... Do you have that much money?" The girl asks, rudely.

"We'll just see." Calum smirks, saying.

"Fine, that would be 95.34 dollars, including tax. Is that all, fatties?" The girl laughs.

"It's just alright." Michael says.

"Okay, then go to the following window, to pay for your items. If you even have that amount." 

We all laugh, as Ashton rolls up the window of the car. "Who's paying?" I ask.

"I am." Ashton replies.

We get to the window, and a black haired girl, with red and white highlights at the tips of her hair.

"Ah, the fatties." She laughs, turning around, and her eyes widening. "You're- You're..." She stutters.

"Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum. And our friend Olivia." Ashton chuckles. "Stil think we're fatties, and don't have enough money to buy this?"

"N-No, of- of course not." 

"Here." Ashton says, handing the girl his credit card.

~*~

 We were now at the house they were staying at, which was their friend's. Their friend used to live here, but their friend said they could stay until they had to go.