Epilogue

~Olivia's POV~ 

 "Okay, push!" The doctor tells me to do.

I groan, as I push out harder. "Almost there, keep pushing!" The doctor informs.

"I might take a crap in here from pushing too much!" I say, groaning, as I continue to push.

A sudden relief washes over me, as I felt the pain disappear. They got my baby... They got Ashton and I's baby. The loud cries was heard, but suddenly stops.

"What are you naming him?" The doctor asks.

I look over at Ashton, and the two of us answers, "Ashton... He'll be Ashton Junior." 

"Look at him, Ashton... He has your eyes..." I gushes.

"Well he has your nose. Our little child is going to be a beautiful creature. Especially because he also has your features." 

"He has yours too." I smile.

"Do you want to hold him?" The doctor asks me.

I nod, and the doctor hands me our baby.

His eyes were shut, but his mouth was open a little. I'm surprised the baby wasn't crying, anymore. 

You're going to have a bright future ahead of you, Ashton...

"Here, Ashton... You hold him... I can't believe we have a child now.." I says, after holding Ashton Jr. for about 3 minutes.

"Take a rest, love... That probably took a lot out of you." He smile at me, taking the little baby boy out of my arms.

"Ashton Junior... I'll be the best dad you could ask for." I hear Ashton say, but I wasn't sure. I was already half-asleep at that point.

~*~

Just two years ago, we had our first baby. 

And now we just had our second child. We named him Tyler. 

"Ashton, this is too much work. Maybe next time, you give birth." I laugh.

~*~

Little Tyler is already a week old, and Ashton is two years old, two months and five days old.

"Olivia, since we're still young..." Ashton starts.

"23 years young." I laugh.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks.

"Are you really asking me that question? Ashton, we have two kids to take care of."

"Ask someone to babysit them for a bit, please. I just want to take you out on a date, since we won't be able to for a while."

"Okay, fine." I smile.

~Narrarator~ 

I think that's a enough of Ashvia until the end. 

Let's talk about how Luke, Calum, and Michael all married their girlfriends of high school. 

Luke got married at 22, Michael at 24, Calum at 21.

Do you still remember Fletcher? 

No, he and Shelby did not get married. 

But he did with Amethyst. She wasn't actually as bad as they thought she was. She pretty much changed her attitude for Fletcher. 

Fletcher and her got together at graduation day.

Shelby got together with, get this, Anthony.