Chapter 65

~Olivia's POV~

"Mom!" I gasp, as I take her phone to see the picture.

It was a very clear photo of Ashton smiling, and his foot was on the step above his other foot, his hand was out for me to hold it. And the confusion on my face was clearly seen. "Mom. Delete this." I say, even though I don't want her to.

"Nope. I'm the mother, only I get to tell you what to do." She laughs, "Now the two of you, stand close together, so I can take another picture for my homescreen."

"Mom!" I whine.

"Do it." She says.

Ashton stands beside me, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Smile, you two. And you gotta smile nicely."

I groan, and I take a deep breath, as I smile, showing my dimples.

Click!

"Lovely." My mom sighs, dreamily. "You guys are perfect for each other, you know?"

"No, mother." I mumble.

"Loosen up a little, babe." Ashton smirks.

"Babe? Don't babe me." I scoff. "You were being rude yesterday."

"That was in the past. Things happen in the past, and we should all just forgive. Am I right, person who lied?"

He's got a point.

"Fi-" I start, but Calum interrupts.

"Are we going yet?" He groans.

"Yeah, sure." I smile. "Bye, mom."

We finally get out of my house, and we start walking. "How far are we from the destination?" Michael asks.

"Do you guys want to walk, or use your car?" I ask.

"Car!"

"Walk!"

"Car!"

"Car."

"Wait, seriously? Ashton's the only one that wants to walk?" I laugh.

"We're lazy shits." Calum shrugs.

"I think we should all walk, so we can talk." Ashton suggests.

"But we can talk in the car, with radio! And we wouldn't be tired." Luke pouts.

"Three beats one, so we're taking the car. There better be some space for me." I smirk.

"You can sit in the middle of the back! Ashton's gonna drive, and Luke is in the front. You can be between Calum and I." Michael grins.

"Alright." I smile at them.

We head over to the car, and it was a black nice car. "Damn, who's car is this?" I gasp.

"Luke's, but we don't really trust him as much yet. So, it's Ashton that drives for us." Michael shrugs.

~*~

"Are we there yet?"

"No, Luke, not yet." 

We didn't really talk for the past 10 minutes, except for Luke's constant Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? 

"Um, so Olivia, after the park, we're going to Hunter's house." Ashton says, looking at me through the mirror.

"Okay." I say, scratching the back of my neck. "Turn left."