SELF-PROMOTION #2 OOPIES

Yes, yes, I know I gave myself a self promotion about a few months back, and then discontinued the story. 

But this time, I'm doing another self-promotion to a story that I've been working on for so long. 

It's called 31 Days of Luke Hemmings. 

This is how the description goes: 

What would you do if you happen to be enemies with Luke Hemmings ever since you were in Grade 1?

What would you do if you and Luke Hemmings didn't see each other for 2 years?

What would you do if Luke Hemmings happen to be famous and loved by many girls?

What would you do if you happen to meet him again, but he was hot?

What would you do if you happen fall in love?

What would you do if you happen to be caught in a love triangle, but with 3 boys?

---------------

Meet Rosella Klarise Anderson. Rosella, also known as Rose, is a childhood enemy of Luke Hemmings. Then, to now.

Once Luke became a famous band with his other friends; Calum, Michael, and Ashton... Rose and Luke never saw each other. But after 2 years, they reunite in the music store. Rose and Luke locked stares.

They had felt something they never did before for each other, but...

Will they choose to ignore it?

What happens when Luke, Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Rose all go to the same one month camp?

Will Rose develop feelings with one of the guys? Or maybe all of them?