Chapter Turdy Seven

~Olivia's POV~ 

I'm finally at the park, and I see Ashton sitting on one of the park benches, his earbuds in his ear, tapping his foot on the ground, impatiently.

I walk up to him, giving him a light tap on the shoulder.

"Hey." He says, giving me a half-smile.

"Let's talk. I think I need to tell you this, now, rather than later." I sigh, sitting beside him.

"You do realize that it's already 8, right? And we still have school tomorrow?" He groans.

"Ashton, what is your problem!" I couldn't handle it anymore, ever since earlier, he's been so.. cold.

"That Fletcher guy is my problem! I'm jealous, okay?! I'm fucking jealous! I saw the way you were smiling, and I was scared you'll leave me! And the worst part is, my middle name is Fletcher! I was jealous! I still am! Now, do you understand?!" He finally admits, putting his hands behind his hand, groaning, closing his eyes tightly.

"You don't need to be jealous, Ashton. Fletcher is just my friend. And the fact that you have a middle name that's the same to his name, makes it ever better. Ashton, you know I love you."

"I don't care! I just don't want you hanging out with Fletcher! Now, what else do you want to talk about?! Are you going to leave me for-"

"Ashton! I'm going to a different country for a while, with a possibility of staying there!" I interrupt him, and he shuts his mouth immediately. 

"You.. what?" He asks, in a hushed tone.

"My mom and dad got an agreement to go back to Vancouver to see if my dad actually got a girl pregnant. And.. And.. we have a possibility of staying there, if he didn't get a girl pregnant.." I sigh.

"When did you find out?" 

"Yesterday.."

"Like.. Before we went to the band practice, or after?"

"Before."

"When were you planning to tell me?"

"At first... I didn't want to tell you, because I didn't want to see your reaction. But I figured, it would hurt  you more if I didn't tell you at all. I'm sorry, Ashton." I blink.

 "But... You promised you'd never leave me." 

"I'm not. We can still talk over the phone.. Skype? Twitter? Facebook?"

"When are you leaving?"

"Friday Morning. My last day will be at Thursday..."

"Then we need to spend more times together. Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday after school, we're going out. I'll still see you again, won't I?" 

"Yes, Ashton. Of course. We'll see each other after I go to Vancouver. There's nothing that can come between you and I, okay?"

"Okay. I think I just need to go home now... I need to think things through... Gotta take this surprise in.... And just... rest, I guess." He sighs, walking away.

"I'll miss you, Ashton. At least we still see each other for a few more days." I call out to him.

"I'll miss you too.." He replies.

~Ashton's POV~ 

I can't believe Olivia's leaving. 

 As soon as I got home, I decided on calling Carley.