Chapter 1

~Olivia's POV~

"Oh hello!" A cheerful voice greets us. I turn around and I see a beautiful girl.

"Oh, um, hi." I say, shyly.

"I'm Lori." She smiles.

"I'm Olivia."

"Nice to meet you." She shakes my hand.

"So.. Um..." I awkwardly start.

"Oh, right, I'm gonna go back to my house, now. I'll see you soon, hopefully." She walks away.

"Who was that?" My dad asks me.

"Oh, um, I guess my new friend. Her name's Lori." I press my lips to a thin line.

"See, my baby already has friends." Dad hugs me.

"Stop it, dad. I'm still angry at you." I pout.

"Alright." He sighs.

We head inside the house, and the furninshing was already there. There was already a huge TV, a few couches/ seats, and a cute center table.

My jaw drops, and I let go of my luggages, as I run to the kitchen. The kitchen was so beautiful, I almost cried. I took a look at the fridge, and it was big. Score!

"Does my baby like the house?" Dad asks me from behind.

I sigh and I look at him, "Yes, and I'm sorry dad. I guess.... I wasn't ready to leave our old house." 

"It's alright. Now, you can go explore more." He hugs me.

I nod, running around.

I ran around a couple of times, and there was at least 3 bathrooms. I go run up the stairs, and I see a game room (wow), two guest rooms, another bathroom, and two more rooms.

I run down and I hug dad tightly.

"Woahhh." Dad chuckles.

"Thank you so much, dad!" I thank him.

"I knew you'd be sad if we moved, so I spent a lot of money making this house perfect for you."

"Thanks dad."

***Flashback***

"How's your new house?" Mommy asks me. I'm currently 4, yet I was smart enough to understand mostly what mommy was saying.

"Good-y!" I smile.

Mommy picks me up, and she walks around showing me the whole house. It was medium sized, but it fit the family enough. I giggled for no reason. Mommy takes me outside, and I see a playground.

"Pway gwound!" I try to say.

Mommy puts me down, as I run to the slide. 

As I was climbing up the stairs, I tripped and I got a boo boo.

"Olivia!" Mommy yells, coming up to me.

I cry, and mommy picks me up.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Daddy asks mommy.

"Olivia tried climbing the stairs, but she tripped." Mommy explains.

"Let's take her in, and check it out." Daddy instructs.

Mommy does what daddy said, and they're curently checking my boo boo.

I giggle as my boo boo is done being checked up on.