Chapter 63

~Ashton's POV~ 

I wasn't expecting to see the person I didn't want to see.

"We invited her." Luke gulps.

"And none of you bothered to tell me?" I grit my teeth.

"I'm just gonna go..." Olivia says, her voice was hushed.

"No, Olivia, you stay." Calum demands.

"Calum, if she wants to go, let her." I scoff, avoiding eye contact.

"We haven't seen her in 6 months, and you want her to go?!" Calum argues.

"She broke up with me, she lied to me about being a different person on text." Ashton says, "I was falling in love with a person that's not even real. With a person that's really Olivia. Do you know how that feels?" 

Calum looks at me and asks, "Is... Is this true?" 

"I only did it because I wanted to see if Ashton was alright. I wanted him to get over me, and I know that's just immature of me to do that, but I cared about Ashton a lot, okay?"

"Ashton, Olivia. You two need to have a conversation." Michael smiles, mischievously.

"Michael... What's going on in that crazy head of yours?" Ashton asks, his eyes widening.

Michael looks over at Calum and Luke, and all three of then exchange a a mischievous look.

Michael and Calum hold onto Ashton's arms, as Luke holds onto mine. Sadly, I'm weak, and I couldn't pull away from Luke's grasp.

"You two need to talk about you guys' bullshit. Communicate." Calum says, as he, Michael, and Luke push Ashton and I into their dressing room.

I hear the door click, and I try pushing the door open, but it wouldn't budge. 

Ashton and I are stuck in the same room, alone. 

"Talk!" Michael yells, through the other side of the door.

"Um... Hi." I gulp, nervous on what Ashton would reply.

"Hi." Ashton replies, sharply. He takes a seat on one of their bean bag chairs, crossing his arms over his chest. "Don't talk to me."

"Okay." I mumble. "I'm sorry, by the way." 

"I'm just... angry that you lied, again. Do you know how much that hurt me? I thought it'd be easy to get over you, but nope. I just can't get over you, and that's the most difficult thing ever. I love you so much, and the thought of us being apart is unthinkable. I have been denying to the fact that I'm over you, but I'm just lying to myself, the saddest part. Everybody knows I'm not over you, but I just don't understand why can't I just get over you that easily. It hurts in my head, and my heart, and my chest just like our song, Voodoo Doll." Ashton sighs, his voice was soft.

"Ashton..." I try, but no other words could come out.

"Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself, I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell." He sings softly.

"Are you two done in there?" Luke asks.

"No." I reply. "We're not done just yet." 

"What are you talking about? This is our chance to finally leave each other alone. This is our chance to finally go our separate ways." Ashton argues.

"I don't want to go our separate ways just yet." 

"You locked my girlfriend in that room with her ex boyfriend?!" I heard Hunter yell.