Chapter 12

~Olivia's POV~ 

He silences, then I see him shed a tear, but wipes it away quickly. 

I sit back down beside him, and I ask, "Ashton, are you okay?"

"I will be, once we have sex." He chuckles, but sadly.

"Ashton, you really never change, do you?" I frown, heading to his bedroom door.

I open the door, and I run downstairs, then tripping, making me fall down the stairs.

"Olivia!" I hear Ashton yell, before I pass out.

~Ashton's POV~ (A few moments ago) 

Olivia leaves my bedroom, and I hear her heels click, as she runs down the stairs, well I'm guessing since it's clicking fast.

I decide to go after her, but once I got out my bedroom door, she tripped. "Olivia!" I yelled. Olivia passes out, and I quickly go down to check how she is.

"Olivia.. Olivia! Wake up! I don't want to be accused of murder!" 

I groan. I pick her up bridal style, and I bring her to my room. I lay her down, and move a chair beside my bed.

I sit down, as I stare at her. 

She's beautiful.

Shut the fuck up, Ashton. 

My right hand touches her cheek, and I caress it with my thumb. 

"Ashton? What happened?" My mom barges in my room. 

"She tripped.." I answer.

"Give me a long shirt of yours." My mom tells me.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Now!" She says.

I quickly nod, running to my drawer; picking a random shirt.

I hand it to my mom and she tells me to leave the room, so I did.

5 minutes later, she comes out. She told me not to go inside, and mom headed to her room. Being the badass I am, I enter my room. I see that Olivia's wearing my shirt, but no pants. I look at her legs, and damn, they look.. wow.

"Ashton! Didn't I tell you not to go inside?"My mom scowls.

"It's my room." I argue.

"Oh! So you're arguing with me, now?" She scoffs.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Go! I need to put this shorts on her, because I know you'll try to do something." I nod, leaving my room.

~Ashton's MOM'S POV~

I quickly put my shorts that doesn't fit anymore on Olivia. I know, deep down, that Ashton actually likes Olivia. Well, who wouldn't? She's gorgeous. I just hope she's not going to use him for sex, just likes Penelope. I sigh, and I whisper to Olivia, not being sure if she'll hear me, "Please don't hurt Ashton... He's my baby... E-Ever since Harry and Lauren died in a car accident... Ashton's been my baby. I don't want to lose him, too."

I cry, remembering that horrible car ride. I look up the ceiling and say, "Harry, Lauren, my babies... I hope you're enjoying it up there. Mommy misses you." I cry a little more.

I wipe my eyes, and I leave the room. I walk head downstairs, and I signal Ashton that he can go in his room, again.

I walk inside my room, and I lock the door. I take out a box that I've hidden deep in the back of my closet.

I open the box, and I take a look at the pictures of Harry and Lauren. I come across my most favorite photo. It was Ashton, Harry, and Lauren, all sitting on a park bench. The four of us was just walking around the park, since we were all bored. It was also the exact day before we got in a car crash. 

I head to sleep, holding onto the picture tightly. "I love you, my baby boy Harry, and my baby girl Lauren..."

~Ashton's POV~ 

I lick my lips, as I continue to stare at Olivia.

Her eyes start to flutter open, and I widen my eyes.

"What the-" She says, then looking at her body.

"Is this your shirt? Why am I in your shirt? Did you rape me?! How the hell am I wearing different clothes?!" She yells, angrily.

"That's my shirt. You're in my shirt because you tripped, and it seemed uncomfortable for you to rest in your dress. And I did not rape you. I want to have sex, not raping. And my mom changed you. I didn't change you, alright?" 

"Oh. Sorry. It's just awkward, you know?" She licks her lips, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Well, it's 12: 21 am, just saying." I inform.

"Shit." She mumbles.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna go. You can just rest for a few more minutes." 

"Wait... where do you want me to put these shorts, and your shirt?" She asks.

"You can keep the shirt, and you can just leave the shorts on my bed, so I can just give it to my mom." I wink.

I notice her cheeks flush a little, and I smirk. 

~Olivia's POV~ 

As soon as Ashton left, and as soon as he closed the door, I stood up. I flopped back down on his bed, giggling a little. Fuck, why am I acting like this? 

I stopped giggling, when my phone rang.

I widen my eyes, as the caller ID showed;

DAD

"H-Hello?" 

"Where are you!?" 

"I'm at Ashton's. I tripped, and he and his mom took care of me while I was passed out." 

"You didn't have sex with him, did you?" 

"Why does everybody think I'm going to have sex with him!?" 

"Just come home. Now." 

"Alright. Bye, dad. Love you."

"Bye, and love you too sweetie." 

I hang up my phone. I start to get changed back into my dress. After minutes pass, I'm finally in my dress, and heels. I take a look at Ashton's shirt, but I decide to fold it, then leave it on his bed.

"I'll let you keep this shirt." I mumble to myself.

I open his bedroom door, and I slowly walk down the stairs, careful not to trip.

"You're going?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah." I gulp.

"I'll drive you home." He smiles.

"Th-Thanks?"  I don't get Ashton. One minute he's nice, then he wants sex, then he's nice again, then he wants sex again. Man period.

~*~

I got home, and my dad didn't  bomb me with any questions. He just told me to go to sleep, since tomorrow- I mean today, is school.

~*~

I woke up, same routine, blah blah blah. I just chose a crop top, skirt, and some flats. 

I got to school, and I met up with Lori, Shelby, and Nashira.

When it was about 8: 35 am, Ashton came up to me. I gulp.

"You left this." He hands me the shirt I used from the very, very early morning... Well, 12 am.

I look at the shirt in his hands, and I look around. Everyone around us is staring. 

"You had sex?" Shelby whispers to me.

"I'll explain later.." I whisper back.

I look at the shirt again, not knowing if I should take it... or push it away.