21 [SEMI-FINALE]

———————

———————

Today was the day that Laxus has his one on one battle. Raven Tail was certainly quiet every since their team leader got called.

"Mom I'm nervous for dad." Aiko expresses her concern to you. "Yeah...something with Raven Tail isn't sitting right." You reply to her.

The match started and Fairy Tail was already in their positions, Makarov knew better than to just let Ivan and his guild just roam the games freely. He seems to be already 20 steps ahead of them.

You were given a position as well.

20 minutes earlier

"If anything goes wrong in that arena, you'll be the first one down their to help Laxus got it! No matter what the consequences are for the games." Makarov says pulling you to the side.

"You can count on me." You say holding your fists to your sides.

——————

Laxus wasn't fighting back, this wasn't like him at all. You sensed other magic down in that arena. "Come on why isn't dad fighting back?!" Aiko says getting riled up. "Calm down Aiko I'm sure he's just nervous." Wendy tries to comfort her.

"Not Lauxs..." you say under your breath.

"Something's way off." Laxus was getting pummeled by this team captain. You rush down the hallway. "Hey (Y/N) where you going?!" Gray calls after you. You pass by citizens and others making your way down the arena.

You hide behind the entrance wall, there was definitely other presences on that battlefield. You walk in closing your eyes hoping you were right and suddenly your in a room or space that's purple and with a mysterious feeling.

You see Ivan and Laxus talking, they're not even fighting with each other. "Illusion magic.." you say out loud.

They both turn to you, Laxus with wide eyes. "(Y/N) why are you here?!" Laxus says with a concerned tone. "Master said help you if your in danger! And I know you that Illusion around us isn't you..." You smirk at him.

"My my my isn't it my sons girlfriend? How's my grand daughter? Her powers are amazing! How are you two though, I heard you broke up." Ivan asks coming near you. "What's happening in our lives is none of your business Ivan, and you will never be an inch near Aiko." You hold your arms ready to defend yourself.

"Touchy...now that both of you are here where's fairy heart?" Ivan ask. "You asked me this before and I have no clue what your talking about." Laxus rolls his eyes.