19

———————

———————

"There." Porlyusica says taping down the last bandage over your ribs.

"Wow that was fast." You say hopping off the bed. "You didn't suffer as much injuries as we thought, he sure did a number on you. Now leave." Porlyusica rushes you out the room.

"Pushy..." you roll your eyes, "Can I at least ast get my clothes on!"

You put on your yellow outfit (in chapter 11 if you don't remember what it looks like). Porlyusica pushes you out the room and Laxus is there waiting for you.

"Hi.." you give a slight wave.

"Hello there." He pulls you closer to him, he wraps his arms around your waist. "Woah there buddy."

"What?" He looks confused. "We're not together....yet." You smirk taking his hands off of your waist and begin waking away smoothly on purpose.

"Woah woah woah (Y/N), then what did the kiss mean??" He chases you through the hall.

You stop and put your finger on his lip, "that kiss can mean anything you want." You smirk and pat his head.

You honestly had no idea what the hell you were doing or saying because you wanted to be with him but that one part of you was extremely worried about what could happen.

He grabs your wrist and stares into your sparkling eyes. The room got quiet and it just felt like you two were there.

He dips down and kisses you on the lips, these sparks felt like the first time you kissed on top of that Cathedral. The kiss was sweet and tender, the feelings of 8 years riled up and left you wanting more and more intimacy.

You pull back and wrap your arms around Laxus' large torso. "Gods why are you like this.." You sigh.

"What? Why am I so dashingly handsome?" He chuckles. You slap his chest slightly and giggle.

"Laxus."

"Yes (Y/N)?" He puts his chin on top of your head. "If we're gonna do this lets go slow." You look up at him.

"Anything for you." He gives you a genuine smile and you peck his lips.

"YES!" You hear a voice ring out, it startles you both and you turn around quickly.

Aiko, Rocky, and Evergreen all fall from their hiding place and scream hitting the ground.

You cross your arms and Laxus does the same. "Aiko...." you tap your foot.

"Umm it was an accident??" She chuckles rubbing her head.

——————

It was time for individual battles for the day. The air was filled with bliss for you, finally your relationship with Laxus was well? Aiko and Laxus talked and now they're okay! Everything was going well!

"You seem much happier today (Y/N)..that kiss sure was something.." Gray coos teasingly at you. "Don't make me kick your ass Gray." You threaten.

"Shhh they're announcing who's going to battle today!" Wendy says quieting you all down.

"First up Aiko Dreyar from Fairy Tail team b vs Gina Feng from Blue Pegasus!!!"

(Basically replacing the Jenny and Mira fight!)

"Gina??" You look at the Blue Pegasus section. A girl with Navy Blue hair and a stylish green outfit.

"Apparently shes only been in Blue Pegasus for about 3 years

"Apparently shes only been in Blue Pegasus for about 3 years. She's not a very social person so you rarely see her around, rumor has it she's even more powerful than all the members in Blue Pegasus combined..." Erza looks at her with you.

"What will that mean the chances for Aiko?"

"Aiko has apparently faced her before and she barely won after all these years, she might even be more powerful than Aiko.." Erza sighs.

That means a lot, the power you felt practicing with Aiko was extremely powerful, now someone who's even more powerful than her scares you even more. You look at Laxus from across the arena and you both look worried...