4

————————

————————

Your train of thought is interrupted by the girls being turned back to normal. "Ah yeah Erza beat Evergreen!" Natsu cheers.

"Lucy!" You run up to her and give her a hug. "Woah what happened?" Mirajane asks. "It was Laxus..." Master says.

You look down at your feet. A hand touches your shoulder. "It's okay..." Mira gives a half smile to you.

"I see Evergreen has failed me...." Laxus' voice pops out. You give the lacrima vision a glare.

"Don't give me that look (Y/N)..." he smirks. "What look should I be giving you praise?" You say sarcastically batting your eyes.

"Laxus stop this right now! Your plans are over the girls have been freed now you don't have hostages." Makarov shouts.

"I don't do I? Well I guess I'm going to have to use the thunder palace." He cuts off the lacrima vision.

Your breath hitches, he wouldn't....

The master begins to spasm and he looks fairly ill. Then he passes out. "Gramps!" Natsu gets closer too him. "I'll go get his medicine." Mira hurriedly runs off.

"Master!" Bisca says.
"Give him some room.." an old woman's voice says. "Ms.Porlyusica." You think in your head.

"Do you have an infirmary? He's very sick." She says. "Yes over here." You point out and help her with Gramps.
You make it back to regroup with everyone.

"Um guys you might wanna look outside." Levy panicked voice. You all make your way up the stairs to the outside balcony.

"What are those things?" Juvia asks looking up at the sky.

Your worst fear finally hits you, your daughter was now in danger and her father is the mastermind behind it. "The whole towns are his hostages." You say barely above a whisper.

"It's Laxus' Thunder Palace." Cana says.

"We can just shoot it and take all them out." Bisca takes out her gun and begins to shoot.

"Wait Bisca dont!" You shout but its too late. "Yeehaw I did it!" She cheers. "That's not what you should be worried about." You sigh.

Suddenly she's struck with intense lighting and she eventually passes out. "Body length magic." Gajeel comments.

"You all have to go out there and fight. And you have to beat Laxus, we can't leave because of an enchantment." You say. "I'm sorry about all of this." You tear up.

"Why are you about to cry and apologizing? This is Laxus' doing not yours!" Natsu comforts you.

"I can help with the enchantment! It's easy for me I can just rewrite it!" Levy smirks.

"Alright its settled let's go beat the thunder legion and Laxus!" Cana yells out.

———————

Rocky is fidgety in your arms as you patiently wait for Levy to rewrite the enchantment.
"(Y/N).." Rocky looks up at you with his green eyes. "Yes Rocky."

"Are you worried about Aiko." You look around to make sure no one is listening. "Of course! I haven't been able to calm down...if we don't beat Laxus...I might lose our daughter, that he has no clue about." You hold Rocky closer.

"Maybe once Levy rewrites the enchantment. You find him and tell him everything. This might change his mind!" Rocky gasps.

"Your right." You stand up. "Guys I got it! Okay once I add you three to the game you have to make sure you split up to go find Laxus we don't want you all to get caught in any traps." Levy says as she rewrites the enchantment.

Rocky holds onto your shirt, "Be safe Natsu and Gajeel!" Rocky flies you out the guild hall and your off.

"Rocky take me to the Cathedral."

"Why the Cathedral of all places?" He asks curiously.

"Because I know exactly where Laxus is hiding." You say determined. Rocky places you down on the ground.

"Rocky I don't want you in the middle of this so go find Aiko, Daisy, and Takashi for me to make sure they're safe." You pet Rocky's head.

"Of course. Be safe (Y/N)" he flies away into the distance. You open the doors of the Cathedral and low and behold he's there.

"I knew you would find me first." He doesn't look up from his seat.

"Well being with you for 8 years does make you predictable at this point." You says walking towards him. "Even all this?" He raises his hands and circles them for emphasis.

"The whole thunder palace no. And the battle royal even more no." You cross your arms.

"You don't seem that impressed." He chuckles.
"I don't do I Laxus? Wake up call this is crazy and your risking so much right now with the towns people." You raise your voice and get in his face. He stands up and your both eye to eye even though he's much more taller than you.

"I'm going to make the guild stronger (Y/N)!"

"By doing all this?! This isn't leadership Laxus this is crazy power that you don't even deserve to be master!" You retort back at him.

"8 years and this is how you repay me." He says sort of hurt. "Have we even been a couple for the last 6 years?" You say in a hurt emotional tone.

"I went through so much! More than you even know and stuff that I can't bring myself to tell you because I was so young! Laxus you can still end this just take down the thunder palace or face the consequences." You hold back tears.

"Now your talking crazy, I'm not going to take them down." Laxus gets closer to your face.

"What happened to the man that kissed me here a few years and told me he was in love with me.." You back up.

"He's long gone." He responds with no emotions at all. You take a deep breath and open your hands, a ball of sun energy forms ready to attack.

"Then so be it." You stand in position ready to fight with the love of your life.