2

——————

——————

You race back to the guild and bust through the doors. The Miss Fairy Tail contest was still happening so no one was really paying attention to you as you walked in.

"I'm gonna go retrieve my bows from Mirajane's room you can enjoy the contest." You make your way upstairs towards Mira's room. You spot your bows and a little book with the title "memories".

Knowing that Mira won't mind you open the book and skim through it. You stop on a page filled with just you and Laxus. Your heart begins to split into two.

It showed you two actually smiling with each other and enjoying each other's company. You close to the book and get yourself together.

Suddenly, scattered feet and screams are heard from downstairs, close Mirajane's door and slowly make your way down the steps. You peek around the corner, to see the boys staring at the stage in shock. But what were they looking at?

"What do you think your doing Evergreen? Return them to normal this instant!" You hear the masters voice say.

What was Evergreen doing back? You thought to yourself.

You felt his presence come, a flash of lighting bursts into the guild hall, you hide further back into the staircase shielding your eyes.

"Well Well it looks like your fans decided to head home, pity because the party is just getting started." Laxus says in a sly voice.

"I should've known.." the master says.

You heard Gray's voice next. "Freed...Bixlow too..."

"The Thunder Legion!" Macao says in a concerned tone.

You couldn't hide anymore, you run out, you heel boots clicking on the guild hall floors.

"What the hell is going on Laxus!" You stare him dead in the eye.

"Glad you could join us babe." He smirks. You give him a death glare and cross your arms.

"I've had enough of your nonsense turn them back at once or else!" The Master says raising his voice.

"You better play nice or those ladies won't be able to join the parade." Laxus says. Lighting arises from the sky and shoots down near Lucy's statue.

You gasp in shock from how Laxus is even behaving right now. You mind goes straight back to Aiko, would she be safe?

"So this means I'm taking them all hostage, break the rules and I'll shatter them one by one. It's a Fairy Tail battle Royal!" He chuckles afterwards.

"Just how I like it!" Natsu says of course.

"Why are you doing this Laxus!" You fall to your knees and cover your eyes, you tell yourself not to cry but tears slowly pour out. Thoughts race through your head about Aiko, you were so excited to tell Laxus about her now all of those plans are out the window.

You feel a hand tilt your head upwards, "Don't cry babe, if you survive this battle I'll make sure to make you the queen of Fairy Tail once I'm running this place." He wipes your tears, and kisses your cheek. You push him back and stand up.

"After this I will never be your queen." You say bitterly towards him. You see Natsu knocked out on the ground near the stage, and look back at Laxus.

"Well we have no time to waste you all have 3 hours good luck." He cackles and disappears in the ball of energy of lighting.

"Let's go men! Let's save our girls." Elfman says charging out the guild hall with the other boys.

"I'll beat you with my own two fist if I have to!" You hear Master Makarov say but she slams dead into the entrance.

"Master!" You call out to him. You help him up and Rocky is by your side. "Rocky! Your not hurt are you?" You ask him as he lands on your shoulder. "Nope I'm okay!"

"What are you doing gramps?" Gray asks.

"Wait guys it's an enchantment!" Rocky says looking up at the entry way.

"People over 80 and statues can't join the fight...." Master says.

"Well if (Y/N) joins we'll have a S-Class wizard who could defeat Laxus!" Gray says enthusiastically.

You look down and start to frown slightly. Makarov looks at you, "It'll be okay (Y/N).." he says.

"Alright let's do this!" You run towards the doors and suddenly your pushed back slamming into the ground in the C position while your legs are in the air near your face.

Makarov and Gray gasp. You sit up, "Wait a minute...but I'm not over 80!!!" You scream.

"Well there's no time to figure it out go Gray!" Master says.

You rub your head and groan. "Laxus What has  gotten into you..."