6

———————

———————

It's like it never happened.

The Fairy Law spell didn't work. The air was quiet and everyone was fine.

You come to realizing what you were doing.  You hold Laxus with your arms around his huge waist frame with tears weld in your eyes. You take in his scent tears still flowing through your eyes. No matter how bad this situation is his touch still comforts you. This was the only action you could think of to possibly stop him.

"Laxus....please." Is all you can muster to say. "How the hell are you all still here that sleek should've killed you all!" He yells.

"Levy are you okay?" Gajeel asks. "Yeah I'm okay how about Natsu?" Levy ask emerging from her hiding spot. "Still breathing." He replies.

"This makes no sense...." Laxus converse among his self.

"Because Laxus deep in your heart you still care for your Fairy Tail members now go see the master! Fairy Law only works on people who see Fairy Tail as an enemy." Freed shows up.

"That's not true!" Laxus retorts.  "Yes it is Laxus! I've known you what feels like my whole life! I've been there for you since everything from your father to my first and my first everything! So stop this and go see your grandfather!" You hold him tighter as more tears flow from your speech.

"You don't know me...I should've never saved you that day!" Lighting rumbles in the sky and rains down on you.

Your scream pierce the building and your flung near Natsu and the others. Static energy runs throughout your whole body and not to mention extreme pain. "(Y/N)!" Natsu holds your body.

"Natsu please...you have to stop him.NOW!" You say with all your might sending him off. His power emerged from his body as he starts the attack on Laxus.

Freed comes to your aid as they take the fight outside. "(Y/N) I-" Freed starts to say but you cut him off.

"Don't....Just don't." You put your arm over his shoulder as he picks you up to your feet. "How am I even S-Class when I cant defeat my own boyfriend..." you walk outside with Freed's support.

"Because you love him still. After all these 8 years, there must be something that keeps you two together." Freed chuckles.

"You know don't you." You sigh. "Yes, I bumped into her once at a market. The resemblance to you and Laxus was uncanny, she's even got a birthmark like Laxus." Freed smiles. You smile as well, Aiko's image popping in your mind.