10

————————

————————

You feel dirt and sand all around your mouth and face. You sit up wiping your face and spitting out all the dirt.

"Who put dirt in my face?!" You shout. "What are you yelling about??" Rocky sits up, his tail was in your face.

"(Y/N) and Rocky!!" Bisca, Alzack, and Warren hug you tightly pushing you down. "Woah when did you guys get here? And why do you all look so old?!" You look at all their features they were too busy crying to hear your question.

You look around for Laxus he wasn't that far away from you, he catches you staring and you turn your head quickly.

What the he'll happened and why is everyone so old?

——————

"7 Years?!" You scream. Apparently the first master, Mavis Vermillion, save you all and put you under a 7 year spell.

You were on a boat  heading back to Magnolia along with the rest of the Tenrou team and guild. "This is Crazy..." Laxus mutters to himself.

"Tell Me about it." You sigh. Rocky plops on your head playing with your hair. The awkward silence fills both you and Laxus' space. You only talked briefly but you never really got to thank him for saving you. Before you could even say anything it seems your back to Magnolia.

Upon entering the guild it seems something was happening another guild trashing the place. You hit the nearest person with a Sun Ray claw sending them flying across the room. The others looked at shock at how we were actually alive. You give out hugs and tears galore.

"Let's celebrate!" Makarov shouts. You grabbed a beer and chugged it with Cana. "Ah I missed this.." Cana rests her head on your shoulder. "Me too..." You giggle.

The door suddenly open. Everyone stops what their doing at goes silent nothing but mere whispers. "Isn't that....?" "She's prettier in person."

You turn around and your eyes widen. You drop your glass of beer making everyone turn towards you. "I'll clean that up.." Kinana says.

You stand up and walk towards the center of the guild. You notice Laxus come near you.

"So it is true...your b-back." Tears flow down her face. Your little girl who's not so little anymore stands before you with tears in her eyes.

"Aiko...." you breathe out. "You know this kid (Y/N)?" Gray looks at her puzzled. "Yeah how do you know her?? She's only been one of the best wizards after you all disappeared" Droy asks.

You ignore their questions, tears well up in your eyes as well. "Mom!" Aiko rushes towards you hugging you tight. You hold her as well, tears are streaming down your face as like a waterfall for two reasons. One your daughter was grown up and back in the arms, the second your secret was now out and Laxus was standing right behind you.

You don't see their faces but you can feel them. Aiko lets go and wipes her tears, you do the same. Everyone in the guildhall goes silent.

Makarov goes up to you looking you in the eyes. "(Y/N)..."

"I'm sure you all want an explanation...this is Aiko..my daughter..." more tears run down your face. No one says a word just faces of shock other than Freed. "I went on a S-Class job when I was 16 and came back after a year, it was made up I had hid my pregnancy, I gave birth to her and came back to Fairy Tail like nothing has happened."

"She's been my little secret ever since."

Still nothing.

"Who's the father..." Erza speaks up finally. You don't even have to say it you just look at Laxus with more tears. Aiko looks at Laxus as well. She opens her eyes wider and remembers him from the Fantasia parade.

"I'm so sorry...." You run out the guild hall not looking back. You hear your name being called but you just keep running.

Memories of Aiko's birth, Laxus, and everything comes back at this very moment. You make it to a quiet cliff in the woods. You sit there, the sun beams on your face. "You really messed up now didn't you?" You ask yourself. How are you going to face them now?

Footsteps approach...you smell the familiar smell.

You turn your head to see Laxus standing behind you. "Hi."

"Hey." He says. He takes a seat next to you not saying a word.

"Why not tell me (Y/N)?"

"Laxus we were both so young...and I thought on my selfish behalf and didn't think for the both of us." You say. "I tried tell you multiple times, I was going to tell you after the Fantasia parade it was going to be her surprise...but that day never came then you got expelled and everything just went South." You explain to him.

Silence hits you both.

He chuckles, you raise an eyebrow at him. "I actually met her the day I left Magnolia...something about her made me feel closer to her."

You chuckle as well, "She looks and acts just like you."

"I'd believe it." Laxus chuckles more. "I'm sorry Laxus..." you say.

"I forgive you....I guess I'm gonna have to get used to being a dad. Come on out kid." Laxus looks behind him. You look behind as well. Aiko stands there smiling with tears.

She rushes to you both and hugs you both. "I'm so glad your back...and I so glad to have met you..let's be a happy family okay?" Aiko cries between you both.

"Of course.." you say petting her long Golden hair that's just like Laxus. Laxus is hesitant at first but he hugs you both tightly. You sit there in silence together as a complete family.

Aiko was no longer known as Aiko (L/N) but Aiko Dreyar. And Laxus was now known as Dad.