3

——————

——————

"Laxus are you sure about this?"

"(Y/N) come on don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do! It's just...I don't wanna hurt you." You says sighing cupping his cheek.

"You won't because you love me right?" He smirks at you.

You smile back at him and take 5 steps back, you close your eyes and concentrate. "Solar dragon secret arts!"

You raise your hands into the air and cup them like your holding a ball. "Dancing Sun And Stars Dance!" Great sunlight goes through your body and little stars come from the sky and little sun particles as well. It felt hot in your hands.

You began to groan and lose concentration. "Hold it (Y/N)!" You hear Laxus shout.

You couldn't hold it you fall to the ground with a big thud and out of breath. Footsteps rush to your side.

"Hey that was great you held it 4 seconds longer than last time!" Laxus gives you encouragement.

Your voice comes out shot and grainy your face is poured with tears. "Only 4 seconds....Solaris would hate me right now."

You gasp as you feel Laxus envelop you in warmth of his arms. "Don't talk like that...your strong..the S-Class trials are coming up and you'll do amazing." He cups your face and wipes your tears.

"Laxus...I l-..."

"Don't. I already know." He kisses you under the beaming sun and you felt peace and at home.

——————

You wake up from your dream in a hot sweat. "Glad you could join us in the real world Sunshine." Gajeel says in his regular cold tone.

"When the hell did you get here Rusty?" You stretch and yawn. "I've been here but your sleep off in lalaland." He responds.

"Well I'm assuming your stuck here too." You walk towards him, the master, Natsu, and Happy.

Rocky was near the bar eating, he always eats when he's stressed out. "It looks like Gray is going up against Bickslow." Makarov says sighing.

"And we're putting all our trust into him?" Natsu scoffs.

You think back to your dream...more like flashback. That was the day you assumed Aiko was.....well made. You felt sadness and anger in your heart, everything was going to be perfect today, Aiko would finally meet her dad.