9

———————

———————

Laxus  puts you down on the ground gently. You look at him with glossy eyes, tears threatening to pour out, you were still made yet still so in love with him.

"So this is the one who took out gramps?" Laxus ask rhetorically.

Hades and Laxus begin to fight. Blow after blow, magic energy was at a crazy level in this room you wouldn't believe it. Hades still had the upper hand but you can tell Laxus wasn't going to give up.

Laxus seemed tired and worn out Hades was still powerful enough to even take out Laxus. "Hey Natsu!" Laxus shouts. He gives Natsu his lighting power, "Make sure you hit him where it hurts.." Laxus tumbles backwards.

Whatever comes over you to move your worn out feet and drained body pushes you towards him. "Laxus!" You rush down the new hole filled with broken wood due to Laxus' entrance where he fell. You were at his side in an instance.

You put his head into your lap holding his cheeks. "You idiot you know your not supposed to come here..." you chuckle caressing his cheek. "What kind of person would I be if I didn't." He smirks. You stay like that for a while, no words, no fights, just you two.

It doesn't last long because your still in a battle. "Go help your team. They need you." Laxus simply says. You nod your head and run back to the surface. Supporting Natsu you give him a boost by holding his torso while Erza and Gray kick his feet. He's done it! He defeated Hades.

You cheer and the ship comes crashing down. The excess team must've done it as well. You make your way back to Laxus checking for wounds, then more goons show up. "I thought I took most of you out already!" You complain.

"Hey defeated master Hades!" One of them shouts. "Get them!" But they don't make it far.

The rest of the guild shows up just in time. Laxus and Makarov make eye contact. You can see that Makarov wants to smile at you two, you quickly remove your hands and blush looking away. "I'm proud of you for coming back..." Master starts.

"Awe how-" you smile but you get cut off from Masters head enlarging.

"Is that what you wanted me to say your still expelled you know!! Your not supposed to step one foot on Tenrou island!!" Master shouts right in your and Laxus's ear. "Jeez old man your gonna have a heart attack!" Laxus says in his usual brute tone. "Calm down Master!" Levy tries to clam the situation.
"My ears..." you complain.

You hear the Thunder Legion begins you in awe. They push you out the way and tackle Laxus. "Ah!" You land on your back. Rocky comes near you and helps you up.