14

(This chapter might be kinda meh since I'm in a mood so sorry if it seems rushed and bad)—————

—————

"Awe yeah I'm ready for some training!!"  You pack the last thing in your bag. Aiko stayed silent and sighed.

"I don't see why I have to train if I don't wanna participate." Aiko rolls her eyes. "Look it's a good opportunity to better your skills, you might be powerful Aiko but your control needs work." You lecture her.

"But why can't I go with dad?"

"Because your father sometimes goes off and gets drunk and your Uncle Freed and Bickslow and Aunt Evergreen are.....well them." You cough diverting your attention away from her.

"At least we're going to the beach! I can work on my tan." Rocky gloats looking at himself in the mirror.

"Yeah yeah yeah let's go." You grab him by his bow and you all were off to meet the rest of your guildmates.

————

Aiko and You put on your bathing suits to train.

(Aiko-Pink)
(You-Blue)

"It's too hot~" Aiko complains resting under the umbrella. "I think it's just fine!" You look at her offended. You float on the water next to Erza, Rocky was on his own little duck floatie.

"Well of course you do (Y/N), Solar Energy is your specialty." Levy says giggling.

"And why are we at the beach anyway I thought we're here to train?" Jet complains. "We are here to train! We'll play hard, train hard, eat hard, SLEEP HARD." Erza chants in the water.

"Whatever." Aiko turns over and sunbathes.

"She really doesn't want to train huh?" Erza whispers to you. "Yeah, I guess Sabertooth really traumatized the poor girl." You sigh worried for Aiko. She went through so much over the past 7 years, what else happened while you were gone?