15

—————

—————

"(Y/N) your a reserved member for the team."

Reserved member....

"Oh cheer up (Y/N) you'll be fine." Erza pats your back. "After everything I went through with that stupid painful power up from Ultear why am I reserved member?!" You say in annoyed tone.

"(Y/N) I made you a reserved member for a good reason, your our secret weapon for support," you hear the master say from behind.

"Master?" You turn around. "All of you are here?" Lucy looks surprised.

"Of course we wouldn't miss this for the world!" Bisca says.

"I miss my girl..." you says sighing. "(Y/N) stop throwing a pity party..." Rocky pats your head.

"Let's go find something to do Rocky." You grab your satchel and walk with Rocky flying next to you. "Remember to be back by 12 (Y/N)!" Erza warns you. You wave your hand not looking back, Aiko was back at Mangolia she didn't make it to the team which was understandable.

"Your thinking (Y/N) what's up?" Rocky asks putting his wings away. "I just miss Aiko, I feel weird leaving her after the whole Tenrou thing I just have this fear of losing her again." You confess. Your little weight has been lifted of your shoulders.

"(Y/N)!" You hear a deep familiar voice call out to you. You turn around and see Laxus standing there.

"I'll give you two some privacy. I'm going to go tour the palace with Wendy and Carla." Rocky leaves you two alone.

"Wha-? ROCKY! And he's gone..." you raise your voice and hang your head in defeat.

"That he is.." Laxus chuckles.

"I can't believe your actually here. You watching the games?" You ask him crossing your arms.

"More or less." He answers you. "What's does that even mean?"

"Can't tell you." He answers the question quickly.

"Laxus Dreyar a man filled with secrets." You joke with him. "(Y/N) walk with me." He offers you.

You stare at him with your gleaming eyes in confusion. "Okay." You give a brief answer and start walking.

You two pass by a park filled with young couples and love all around in silence. "Nice day." You comment.