Control?

Kink and smut ahead guys, feel happy, this chapter is going to be long. Also, Look at my new drawing lol! It has all the relevance to this chapter lol. Huge jump to the doodle I have on like chapter 4? I think lol.

But yeah. I'm proud of it lol

~Chapter 20~

Kuran and the kids sat inside of the living room in silence. Morning has already begun to rise and here they still wait.

Ren's hands were clenched together, the kid's foot tapping at a tempo. He looked tense, his expression upset. "He's not coming back," the youth growled before throwing his jacket aside and rushing to the stairs.

Ai jumped up immediately and went after him, grasping at his wrist. "Just wait! A lot of things happened you can't blame him!"

Ren glared at her about to argue when the door clicked open. Everyone stopped, eyes racing to the door when steps echoed into the house. But who they saw was not who they wanted.

"Aidou," Kaname greeted the tired looking blonde, the man giving a weak and apologetic smile as he walked further inside.

Aidou, "Zero put himself on lockdown. He won't let any of us in. Kain is currently still there trying to talk him out since I failed for these past few hours..."

The room's temperature dropped dramatically. Ren was seen at the stairs, arms tense as he seemed to think the words over. Ai, quickly by his side massaging his arms.

Ai, "why?" She asked him.

Aidou sighed, running his hand threw messy blonde spikes. "We hid a lot of stuff from him. If we are, to be honest, the political aspect of what we have been doing is barely holding on. He is the only reason it stands, and that's because he is a workaholic. Before you guys even returned, Zero never left that damn office. He was never here. Ever..."

The words took a minute for everyone to register. Understand. And when it dawned, the moods of every living being inside darkened.

Kuran was the first to speak. "So, basically, he won't let anyone help him, nor does he know how to help himself? He thinks his life is that worthless? That he should just be a tool and use himself up until he just can't anymore?"

Hanabusa rapidly shook his head. "No, it's... He... I don't know what he thinks if I'm to be honest. Before Yuki left, he only bothered with small hunts and taking care of the children. He decided this after she left, and since then... None of us had questioned him or tried to pull him away from it all."

Kuran's pressed his hands together, his palms clenched, the man hunched in his seat as he thought. Brown brows furrowed, the man looking greatly upset. "Basically, you all allowed this bad behavior and never thought to fix it?"

Aidou frowned. "No," he mumbled clearly offended. "He does the job best and he was basically what held us all together after both you and Yuki vanished. With Bloody Rose, he was the most feared in our world. Only he was capable of really controlling and subduing the population... If it wasn't the case. If we were not left with such a mess. If we ourselves had that power? We would have never allowed this. That, and one other thing."

The way those words slipped, the last few. That haunting nature that sounded both foreboding and dark. Warning rang high in all of their ears. Ren has turned around now to face his technical uncle and briskly walked to the man.

Vampire Knight: Awakeningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें