Discovery for a Kuran

~Chapter 14~

Bored... Alone, and wishing he had something to do. In the rugged wood cabin-like room, Zero was sitting against his beds' headboard as he twirled a certain 'gift' in circles on his middle finger. Turns out it had a ring on it and he was bored. So, he was twirling it in the air for the shit of it. It didn't really scare him anymore, and it was entertaining in a way.

Kaname was taken out by Kain for reasons he did not know, Takuma busy dealing with work and Senri. Which, by the way, Zero was grounded from, work...

Everyone seemed to have this sort of plot to kill the ex-hunter with boredom. He was not allowed to work, everyone was busy, and his kids were asleep. In the past, he would be overjoyed with just ONE day of freedom, but the him now? He can't last a second without busing himself with at least something.

Putting the vibrating dildo on the bed, Kiryu moved to sit up and grasped his phone. Scanning through his contacts he found Aidou's name... The only person he knew wasn't busy. Sadly.

Clicking the touch screen he called, hearing it ring for several moments before it clicked.

"Aw, what did you call for Zero? Did you use the toy yet?"

Zero growled, about to snap but stopped, smirking slightly. "I wanted to see if it was waterproof," the line got silent. "It melted in a cooking pot after making the water bubble some more."

A gasp was heard and the rage the other felt almost seeped through the phone and to the hunter. "Zero! That wasn't cheap!"

Lilac eyes rolled. "I was lying, it was a joke. It's perfectly fine." He informed moving to glance at the object. "Why would you even waste money on such a pricey object like that? You know I won't use it." He argued.

A sigh was heard and Zero himself frowned knowing where this was going. "Zero, I did give it as a half joke but I seriously think you should actually heed my advice... You may be more prude then me but from the way I saw you two kissing, even I know it will escalate from there."

Kiryu shuffled a bit. "Aidou, I can't do that... It's weird-"

Aidou, "no, it's normal. Try putting some effort in this relationship your getting into, Kaname is. Why else do you think he went to hang out with Kain? They are talking about you."

Zero froze. "W-what..?" He rasped feeling his throat go dry. "No no no, T-they can't, you can't be serious. Why would he? Aidou this is weird!"

Another sigh. "No, it's normal. Being in a relationship with another man is a LOT different from being in one with a woman. I would know. I didn't just pop up and say 'Yeah I did not just split my ass in half!' When kain and I did it. I told you guys, joking about how it hurt... But it seriously was tuff at first."

Zero hissed. "Damn it. Can't we just spoon or something or stick to kissing?"

Now Hanabusa laughed. "Yeah, sure. Try it, but we are men. We love sex. Even you know that Zero... Now, I need to handle some business of my own. Do try and actually think about these factors."

Kiryu nibbled on his lower lip before whispering an "Ok," and hung up.

Scrolling through his contacts, he found Kuran's name and frowned. Without thinking about it he clicked on the contact, hearing it ring when it picked up... Then he froze.

"Hello?" A sultry voice spoke out.

Zero inhaled deeply before releasing the breath. "What are you talking to Akatsuki about?" He asked, hoping that Aidou was wrong.

The other side of the line drew quiet. Then movement. Zero vaguely heard the scuffle and slaps of feet tutting on the ground, then a door. A click resounded and Zero was becoming increasingly nervous.

Zero, "Kaname?"

"I was talking about you... About us, and how best to treat you," The man said, his voice becoming low and husky.

Zero felt his body go stiff and clenched his thighs together. "You have a phone. Just look the shit up... And why bother now, do you think I would allow more than kissing anytime soon?" He repudiates, showing his obvious dislike about this. Kuran did not seem fine with this.

Kaname, "so you say... But after that dance. When we are alone. If I want you, will you really say no?"

Zero's breath hitched. "...Want me?" Was all he could say, he had no counter, argument, nothing.

Breathing was all he heard on the other line and the ex-hunter felt off, his mind going haywire.

Kaname, "yeah, want you... Just like I wanted you that day that I had you naked on my lap... But so much more so."

Lilac fall low as the owner's hand wedge between clenched thighs, the man's knees bumping against one another. "Kaname," He tried to warn but couldn't continue.

"Is it so wrong to want you bathing in pleasure, Zero? I have been patient and still am. But, once we are out of that party, don't you think I deserve," the man paused, his voice becoming lower. "A reward?"

Zero had to bite down on his lip to keep the sound trying to escape. "R-reward," he gasped, slightly panting now. "What does it entail?"

He could practically feel the man on the other ends smirk... He just knew him too well.