The hold off

~Chapter 18~

Staring at his own reflection. Takuma truly wondered why he looked just like a woman. A pretty woman at that, believable, and probably too close to the other sex to find pride in himself about this as a man.

"I think... I am going to help Zero kill Hanabusa."

Shaking his head at the fact that he said such a Zero-like thing while speaking about the male. Takuma just sighed.

Looking in the mirror once more, he took in his gown. Long, nearly shoulder length gloves of a pearl white stretched across his arms, everything above decorative-less. His dress was a strapless one, a puffy top that split at his false chest, the parted triangle splitting wider till they were at his sides. The top, the fabric silted was a rose gold. The under-portion the same white as his gloves.

The dress was well fitted to every nonexistent curve. Creating an illusion of female hips and breast by being loose and puffed at chest and hip. But a snug wrapping around thighs, waist, and ankles. The only real break Takuma got, that allowed him to at least walk, was the slit just on his left side that allowed at least that leg air... the high heels added was not very likable though. Men in the past had worn them. He had. But it had been years and these were far worse then what men had to wear once upon a time.

A doorbell goes off, and Ichijo let out a heavy sigh. He would have to stay in this all night. With Senri. Knowing the brunet wanted an answer soon if not tonight.

Moving from his golden carved long mirror. The blonde aristocrat left his room, passing halls to the main entrance. It was not a short walk but felt as if it should be longer as he was not too keen on opening the door. He could see the brunet on the other side. He could feel his presence. And all it did was make his confliction worse.

He had feelings for this man. He did. He once had a crush when they were younger and had almost had a heart attack the time the man had licked the blood off of his finger. A part of him wanted to go along with it all. To finally have a relationship. But he was busy and so was Senri.

After Kaname, Senri is the next to take charge till Ai is of age. Which meant. All eyes were on him... And Zero. As they always were when it came to the ex-hunter. How would things go when it was out that Senri had taken a man to his bed? The second head when it comes to the branches?

Takuma had earned his place but if the relationship started. It would be questioned. He now finally understood why Kiryu always became distant and unreasonable about certain factors. Before Takuma had no past experience to reference it on. Now he does.

...That, and the fact that bending over and opening himself to another was humiliating. Ignoring Aidou and his unrealistic confidence in being open about these things and topics. Takuma couldn't find it in him to want to pursue this. He did not have it in him to try and pull Senri to bed and be all... Seductive? Whorish? How does one even have sex!? It takes both parties, right?

Shaking his head, the blonde inwardly groaned. He can't think about this. It makes his dreams about the possibilities resurface and the humiliation of having those dreams and the disgust he felt for himself from dreaming them just made his stomach twist uncomfortably.

Opening the door, the blonde is met with the mostly mono expressive male. A small curve to his lips showing the joy he felt at this. Something so simple.

Senri, "ready to go? Rima and Ruka are already at the party. They said they have yet to catch Zero or Aidou. Let alone their partners."

Takuma nodded, bashfully pushing back the long, blonde haired wigs strands behind his ear. "Yeah, let us go."