Stupid gifts and curiosity

Yeah... This, this chapter. It's going to be... Yeah, you'll find out.

~Chapter 13~

Light music played in the background of a spacious living room. This said living room not the main, but an extra, located just upstairs in the back of the house turned into a room of practice for two.

After the mortalized pureblood had made his promise, he took the small hunter to the extra room to secretly teach him. The lilac eyed beauty didn't want the kids to see him out of embarrassment. It was endearing really.

Zero was slowly following the other, his eyes down at their feet as he tensed. Unexpectedly twirled he slightly stumbled on his feet falling into the person before him.

Quickly the embarrassed hunter pulled off and huffed. "This is why I don't dance," He grumbled.

Kaname chuckled. "It's because you are too tense. Don't focus so much on the steps and let me take the lead."

Zero began to pout, crossing his arms over his chest in obvious annoyance. "I already let you take the led." He contends, not agreeing with the man.

Kiryu was beginning to feel irritable again, tightening his already crossed arms as he impatiently tapped his foot. Unintentionally to the beat.

The brunet, watching his hopefully future lover walked closer, gently massaging narrow shoulders until the other softened up and let his arms fall. Catching both wrists, Kuran leads the smaller man's arms in their proper placement. "Trust me to lead you."

Lilac eyes watched him for a moment before looking down with a scowl. "Am I not already doing that?" He huffed, not wanting to stare at the eyes of the other. It felt so off doing that. Consuming.

Fingers slide from his throat to his jaw tipping him up to stare right into those very brown spheres wished to avoid.

Kuran, "trust me by not counting our feet and let go, completely."

Zero tensed again. "Don't know about that."

Kuran, "then you're not trusting me."

Kiryu released a whine of vexation, his expression more distressed. "Well then we are stuck," he complained, trying to end this so he could walk away.

A sigh was heard from the older male. Brown eyes shut, the owner's brows drop low as he seemed to think, then an answer came. His lashes fluttered back open as he smiled.

"You were dancing well yesterday. Why was that?" Kaname inquired, trying to narrow down what the problem was.

The man in his arms seemed to become more rigid and attempted to pull away. Not allowing this, Kaname wrapped his arms completely around a slender waist, securing the thinner man in place.

Kaname, "just talk to me. I won't judge you," he beseeched the other. He wanted to comfort this man, pull him close, know him completely. Inside out... But this man kept shutting him out instead.

For several minutes, Zero stood quietly within his arms, silently looking at his chest to the point that Kuran nearly gave up.

Kiryu, "I could not think properly that day... My mind was mostly blank?" Came the sudden confession.

Kuran froze. The slight pink-tinged cheeks and doe-eyed look he got from the ex-hunter made it really hard not to kiss this man... Really hard.

Staring at those soft lips he felt heat rush and the need just continued to build.