Disturbed peace

Wow guys... I never realized how far I got it's this fic. With all of my recent works. These things are all getting close to 20ch and yet I'm still barely halfway done.

Are you guys ok with that long Length? Cause I'm kinda in shock...
moving on.

~Chapter 19~

Long twin-braided brown hair flowed gently beside a slim-waisted girl, a dress of burgundy with the hint of pink worn, flattering in its design for the young woman who wore it. Her frame was fair, but not overemphasized. Her rounded puffed dress giving off the doll-like appearance she always gave but it was definitely a grown woman that was seen. Not the young teen that she use to seem like.

Rima Toya.

Cloud-blue eyes move to the edge just to see large mounds, barely hidden by the suit her lover wore.

Smiling faintly, she looked higher to see pushed back curly amber hair. The woman had decided to mess with Aidou's genderbend game and came dressed as a man. Rima said nothing against it and just found more humor and affection towards the woman who was ready to play.

Brown eyes moved to look back, her smile nearly handsome, but that feminine edge is still there.

"Ruka! Rima! Nice to see you made it, and nice dike look Ruka!"

Turning, both meet with a smiling and very well dressed Aidou. So he didn't change his mind about trying girl clothes. A shame.

"Senri? Takuma?" Rima asked, keeping her words short as she knew the other would understand her whole question.

Aidou's smirk turned perverted and he winked.

Aidou, "oh, I'm afraid they couldn't make it past their car... it, 'broke down'."

Well, that was a surprising answer.

Ruka is heard snorting before she massaged the smaller brunette girl's shoulder. "I'm getting us drinks."

Watching the taller woman leave, Rima didn't bother to take her eyes from the woman's swaying hips as she asked, "And Zero?"

Aidou's bastard like smile was seen even if she didn't look directly at the blonde. It was far too large and bright to miss even if only her peripheral vision caught it.

"Here with his, lover-" he let the words slide with emphasis. "In the back library. They were getting pretty heated but you know Kiryu. He knows how to keep himself and others wondering hands in check."

Toya held a laugh. "Kain?"

Aidou, "Hm."

Looking into bright blue, she raised a thin brow as the blonde looked around once more. His face held a serious edge, worry obvious.

"He is with lord Draco. They worry for Kiryu. Since he is too prideful to out himself about being dressed as a woman, we have been able to avoid problems. But, if he mingles at all with the wrong people. We are afraid he will try to return to the desk. You know who, is the reason that he is so preoccupied to the point of being unable to return. But we can't keep relying on them to distract Zero forever when he is unaware of what he is doing for us."

Nodding at the blonde, the young brunette looked all over, noticing the spreaded state of the party. Almost everyone was a vampire if not a mortal pet or turned one, all being gossipers ready to jump the minute something went down. This was the lion's den, but even then, she knew Zero would be able to tame it. That was not what they wanted though. They can't keep relying on one man. They need to handle it without trapping the silveret in the position Kaname and Yuki should have held.

Rima, "tell Ruka to help you when she returns. I'm going to visit the library. It's been a while since I have seen either of them... The kids?"

Aidou gave a brief nod, looking towards one of the larger groups.

"Playing politics while daddies are away. They are already in on the bit. Ren has been very fluent in this game. He plays it well. Just like his father, but with the perk of his mother's' touch."

Smiling Rima glanced back, seeing a glimpse of the two inside of that large group. They didn't meet eye contact as the two were enthralled with their social activity, Ai hooked to Ren's arm so to keep other males from approaching her. Ren feeding the few young nobles that tried to approach with a deadly glare.

"They really have grown." She whispered before moving past the blonde and towards the back of the ballroom. A place no one but one would actually go to during a social gathering. Them, and, their current love interest.

Once the glass door clicked, movement was heard to show the alerted state of the two inside. Rounding a couch or two, she finally saw Zero and Kaname. The two were seated on a lounging chair, Zero laid back, comfortable. Kaname, in front, his hand seen still somewhat touching the frailer looking persons hand. Fingers only brushing.

"Well Zero, you make a good woman." She spoke through a smile, bland in its nature yet somehow still bright.

Zero, his face at first filled with apprehension softened immediately. The curve to his lip was explained as nothing more than elegant, soft and noticeable but not exaggerated. Would definitely fool most into thinking he was but a noblewoman.

Walking towards them, a delicate hand sliding across the back of the couch, she pulled it away before she leaned against it, her back toward them and to the large library.

Rima, "only you two would be here. Well. Kaname, if he was allowed. Would be hosting this party."

"I think he hosted enough and can stay out of it with me," Zero groused, laying back when he noticed what Rima was doing. She was checking on them. Wanted to see how everything was going.

(It's been a while since we have properly talked...) Kiryu thought. "Where is Ruka? You two still doing well?"