Awkward

~Chapter 4~

Briskly, booted feet shuffled across a tiled hall, the owner's face neutral and the aura unhinged. Light spikes of anger sparked as their eyes seemed to search for a certain factor in the quarters he was in... And to his disappointment, what he searched for was missing.

Reaching the doors of the predetermined destination he turned the knob, a tall and well-built brunet with clouded sky-tinted eyes behind the wooden structure.

"Senri Shiki." he greeted, stepping close enough to look at what was in the man's hands. "The papers are for?"

"All the purebloods and nobles here in this location. I got the information on each through Aidou since he's the best at information gathering." Passing the papers he watched the silver-haired male across grow a sour expression at the name stated. "Did he do something?"

Zeros glare settled in. "More or less... Let's just say I've been trying to find him all morning... Him and Kain." Looking up he remet with cobalt. "Thanks for doing this Senri. It will help keep... Kaname safe."

Senri could feel a small smirk pull. "You are getting along with him? You also seem healthier, does that have to do with him as well?" An educated guess. Zero thought to himself.

"Vaguely, though part of it is why I am so pissed at Aidou. It was a bit of a humiliating situation that's why I'm pissed at Aidou... He told Kaname a bit too much it seems. Really loose-lipped as usual."

Senri smiled a little wider, his mono expression almost breaking. Almost. "Well, it doesn't matter to me what happened as long as you are both safe."

Kiryu sighed, then smiled back. "Yeah, I guess that is the positive thing about this outcome." Zero almost felt over the incident, that was until a certain blonde came in beside a green-eyed one.

Takuma perked up seeing the two. "Hey Zero, Senr-"

"Aidou you're going to fucken die!"

Everyone was shocked when Zero practically tackled the blue-eyed blonde who looked at him with great fear.

Aidou, "ah yeah... Um, I'm sorry! It was all Kain, not me I swear!"

Zero paused, his fist hovering over just a bit. He was debating on whether or not he should punch the blonde now. The blue eyes watched him with worry.

Aidou, "b-but hey! You look a lot better! Your colour and strength seem to ha-"

*punch!*

Zero growled, standing up he idly listened to Hanabusa whining as he cried and rolled back and forth on the floor as if Zero really gave it his all in that single punch.

Kiryu's mind began to flip through his memories, his face turning a bright red. "You have no idea what I had to fucken deal with, do you!? It was humiliating and infuriating!" Clenching his fist and teeth he agonized over the past his mind reliving it all.

He apologized and ACTUALLY MADE A DEAL!? This deal would involve the other to literally be involved in all personal situations. Zero was not used to that kind of intervention, had not been in years.

To top it off, he is in a constant battle of trying to be a better, more fair person to kaname while reliving the past at the same time. How embarrassed he was fighting this internal battle as well as many newer ones.

Groaning Zero covered his face. (What was I thinking! It's one step from lovers, co-parenting like this!? It's like a weird mix of ex-lovers getting along. So bitter and weird yet at the same time comforting!?)

A hand gripped his shoulder making lilac gaze over and meet with green, the blonde somewhat laughing. Takuma's usual bright smile was present.

"You ok?" Ichijo asked knowing full well that he was, but still asked nonetheless, it was just who he was.