Epilogue

*6 months later*

"You know, you can also do this." You explained, taking a selfie with Draco with your cell phone. He smiled brightly. 

"This is amazing! You can take pictures of yourself!" He grabbed the phone and took a few cheesy pictures of himself. 

"You're a dork." You teased. You sighed as you looked at the clock. 

"Ready to go see your mom?" Draco asked, taking your hand. 

After the battle you moved in with Draco. You were finally going to see your mother for the first time since your step dad stopped allowing you too. 

You nodded and he apparated you both to the St. Mungo's. You took a deep breath and walked up to the desk.

"Hello, I'm here to see (Mother's name). I'm her daughter." You stated. The nurse smiled.

"Of course. Room 473." 

You took Draco's hand again and walked to your mother's room. 

"You okay?" He asked, when you wouldn't walk through the door.

"I'm afraid. What if she's as bad as my step dad says." You admit. 

"You still need to see her. She hasn't seen you in years, it might help her condition." He coaxed. You nodded, took a breath, then opened the door. 

"Hi mom..." You started. 

"(Y/n)!" She cheered weakly, but her face lit up. Tears came to your eyes. 

"You remember me?" You choke. Your mother gets up and hugs you tightly. 

"My (Y/n)." She sighs contentedly.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*1 year later*

"Draco this is beautiful!" You breathed. You were on yet another date, a picnic in the woods. The trees were lit with some sort of enchantment and there were candles and flowers everywhere. 

"You're beautiful." He smiled, and kissed you passionately. Suddenly he pulled away, and took a step back. 

"I was going to wait until after we ate, but I've been waiting years to do this." He got down on one knee. 

"(Y/n), I love you more than you could ever know, and I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?" He smiled hopefully, holding out a beautiful silver and emerald ring. 

You smiled a smile bigger than you thought you ever could. 

"Of course. Yes!" You cheered, attacking him in a hug before he could even get up. He hugged you back tightly, laughing, and slid the ring on your finger.

"I love you." You whispered. 

"I love you too." 

THE END!!! Thank you all so much for supporting me. I Love you all so much! <3