twenty-six.

Waking up Saturday morning, I find myself grinning as I realize where I am before frowning in confusion as I notice Justin isn't beside me.

Glancing over at the clock, I notice the time to be almost eight thirty. Gasping, I sit straight up and hurry to get a bra on before rushing down the stairs to see the kids playing and Justin working on the talking book with Brayden. Saying words then trying to get him to repeat them back.

Sighing softly, a grin appears on my face again.

Justin glances over and gasps. "Look bud, it's mommy!"

Brayden looks over and squeals, getting Justin to let him off the couch before he walks, more like stumbles, over to me.

"Good morning." I tell him, kissing his cheeks.

"Good morning mommy!" Kameron says, jumping in front of me with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning cutie." I reply, grabbing and tickling him quickly.

He laughs and I let him go before greeting Elena too.

"Good morning." Justin grins, walking over and kissing me.

"Thank you for letting me sleep in."

"Of course." he grins. "I wanted some time with all three of them anyway. Want some breakfast? I made pancakes earlier and of course there's leftovers."

I nod. "Hell yeah."

He chuckles, reheating a couple pancakes and slices of bacon for me while he scrambles eggs and puts everything on a plate before setting it in front of me.

"Thanks babe." I grin.

"Of course." he says, kissing my head before chuckling as Brayden squeals and starts crying.

"Someone took his toy." I mumble, my mouth full.

"Mmhmm." Justin replies, leaving the room.

After finishing my breakfast, I clean the dishes and enter the living room to see Justin and Brayden working on words again, Kam playing with a truck and Elena with her kitchen set.

Grinning, I make my way up the stairs and to Kameron's room, grabbing his laundry and grabbing Elena's as well before entering the laundry room and starting the clothes. I then go back upstairs, getting into Brayden's room and turning on the lights. I grab the suitcase of clean clothes from the apartment that we had brought home yesterday and open it up on the floor before starting to take clothes out of it and putting them away in his dresser.

After a while, Justin's voice echoes through the hall, calling out my name.

"In here!"

"Hey, what you doing?" he asks, entering.

"Just finishing unpacking. Figured I'd get it done while all the kids were content." I smile.

"Oh, alright. Well, I was kind of thinking, maybe I can take Kameron out for a movie a bit later. Some dad and son time. If that's alright with you, that is." he grins.

"Yeah of course. I'll spend some time with Elena and Brayden. What time is the movie?"

"3:15. So, enough time for you to finish packing first." he smiles.

"Awesome." I grin, letting him kiss my forehead before beginning to unpack again.

After unpacking everything, I get a shower and jog downstairs to see Kameron and Justin all ready to go.

"Mommy! Daddy's taking me to go see a movie!" Kameron says, smiling up at me.

"I know! Make sure you stay really quiet while it's playing and have a really good time, okay?" I grin.