seven.

***

Please vote!

***

Moving day...

Geez, haven't I been doing this a lot in the past year. Only this time I know it's not permanent. It's only temporary until the custody case is over. That way, Justin can focus on the kids and keeping them full time. Honestly, I think he's gonna have to give them up every other weekend to their mother. It's basic information. That's what I had to do with Hunter at first. Thank god he signed over his rights... it was so hard for me. Then again, Brayden was under a year old when it happened. Maybe that's just because he was still a tiny baby. Speaking of, he's turning one soon and I have no idea what I want to use as a theme for his party.

It'll probably be mickey mouse. That's the best way to go since he's absolutely obsessed. It calms him when me and Justin aren't around according to Mama Lee. I already know it'll be held at home. Justin will probably invite a lot of people. Plus I'll invite a bunch of friends and family. Some of Kam and Elena's friends will probably be there. And older kids of course because of family. I should look into bounce houses..

Jesus, Elianna, get your head in the right place you're supposed to be packing.

Okay, Brayden needs a bunch of stuff. Shirts... might as well just grab a bunch and throw them in the suitcase. Yep, that looks like enough for now. Pants... done. Socks, done. He only wears these two pair of shoes. I don't know he doesn't like the other ones but hey, whatever. Dammit, I've gotta bring toys too. I won't bring a lot, he won't know the difference. Shit, but what about... Fuck. I guess I could just bring the jumper and the swivel seat play thing for when I need him to stay in one area. Yeah, that'll work.

Okay, now onto my shit. Why did I decide to do this again? Is this worth it?

Making my way into my room, I sigh, taking down a suitcase and starting to pack clothes for only this week, knowing I'll be back some time during the weekend to get clothes for next week. That way I can just rotate the clothes that are with me.

Yeah, that's a good idea. Then I have less to bring back when I come back for good. Yeah. That's smart. Good job, Elianna.

Once done, I yawn tiredly, walking down the stairs as I see the time is eleven thirty. "Are the kids asleep?"

Mama Lee nods. "Yes ma'am they went down about ten minutes ago."

"Alright, I'm gonna sneak out and take my stuff over to the apartment. Then I'll come back and get dressed for work."

"Oh, I thought you took the day off?" she asks, confused.

I shake my head. "Nope, just a half day. I have to be in by one."

She nods. "Gotcha."

I grin, leaving the house with everything packed in the back of Justin's matte black range rover only a half hour later.

Arriving to the new apartment, I take the few suitcases out, making my way up to our floor and entering the apartment.

"Hey!" Aileen says, smiling from the living room where she unpacks some of her decor.

"Hey." I smile, taking one suitcase to my room and the other to Brayden's. "So I was thinking, I should just take the secondary bedroom. It's closer to Brayden and you'll move into the master after I leave anyways so it just makes sense for you to move in there now."

She nods. "Okay, if that's what you want."

I grin, nodding. "Can you help me bring the rest of my stuff up?"