Mr. Bieber: The Instagram

Hello my lovlies!

I wanted to post a little something to announce something new I've decided to do as well as thank all of you so much for all the support and love you've been giving this series. It's absolutely amazing to me that we're at 13K reads on the first book!

I'm so excited that all of you love this story so much and because you do, I thought it would be super fun for me to do this for you!

I have created a new story called Mr. Bieber: The Instagram. I know most people are tired of the Instagram stories and I totally get it but this is just a fun way to give you guys a look at the characters (or at least who represent them).

I'm going to leave a list of the characters below and who will represent all of them. I want to point out that I don't randomly pick the characters. I base them off of appearance and who I think would look like the characters (to the best of my ability) and also what's available to me as in can I find photos of these people together to represent the characters.

Therefore, without further a due, I'm gonna go ahead and leave the list of characters and who represents them right... here!

Elianna Clark : Selena Gomez (I know this is controversial but she has the most photos with Justin & looks as the character is imagined.)

Justin Bieber : Justin Bieber

Bentley Clark : David Henry (this is Elianna's older brothers if you don't know lol)

Aileen Peterson : Ashley Benson

Adrianne Allen : Vanessa Hudgens

Aiden Dixon : Tyler Blackburn (Aileen's Boyfriend)

Gunner Hayes : Austin Butler (Adrianne's Boyfriend)

Ryan Butler : Ryan Butler

Chaz Somers : Chaz Somers

Caitlin Beadles : Caitlin Beadles

There you have it! There will also, of course, be Justin's siblings and parents as well as the children that I have found to find the kids but the kids don't really have photos that are posted until Road to Mrs. Bieber: The Instagram which will be coming VERY SOON!

Here is the book cover for Mr. Bieber: The Instagram. The first chapter will be up within the next couple days and I will try to get the entire book uploaded as soon as possible so I can post the second!

 The first chapter will be up within the next couple days and I will try to get the entire book uploaded as soon as possible so I can post the second!

Once again, I want to thank every single one of you for all the love and support you've given this story. It's so incredible to know people are enjoying the story!

all my love,

shan:)