three.

Read end notes ~ IMPORTANT NOTE CONCERNING UPDATING.

~

-Elianna's POV-

As the kids are home with Mama Lee, Justin sits in his office making and taking phone calls as I do the paperwork at my desk in the hall outside. Just as a receptionist and personal assistant does.

My phone begins to ring, causing me to pick it up almost immediately.

"Mr. Bieber's office, Miss. Clark speaking."

"Hello Miss. Clark, it's Mrs. Jones from the front desk."

"Hello Mrs. Jones, what can I help you with?" I ask, sighing.

"There's an officer here saying he needs to speak with Mr. Bieber immediately." she informs me.

My mind immediately begins to race although I keep my composure. "Alright, you may send him up and I'll let Mr. Bieber know immediately." I inform her.

"Thank you." she replies, hanging up.

I immediately page Justin's office, clearing my throat before I speak. "Mr. Bieber?"

"Yes, Miss Clark?" he asks somewhat playfully.

"Mr. Bieber, there's an officer on his way up to speak to you immediately." I tell him, keeping my professional attitude.

He clears his throat. "Yes, send him in when he arrives please."  he replies, seeming somewhat nervous.

"Yes, sir." I reply before ending the call.

After only a moment, an officer steps out of the elevator, causing me to stand immediately. "Hello sir, Mr. Bieber is ready for you in his office." I grin.

"Thank you, ma'am." he says, nodding once respectfully and walks over to the office doors, entering. "Mr. Bieber."

"Hello, officer, how can I help you today?" I hear Justin ask as I imagine him licking his lips and preparing for whatever he's about to hear.

"I'm actually here to give you these, Mr. Bieber." the officer answers, most likely handing over the envelope he was holding when he had arrived.

"Oh..." Justin clears his throat. "Thank you, sir."

Before long, the officer nods to me before swiftly leaving the floor, allowing me to wait a moment and stand, clearing my throat before walking over to his office door.

I knock softly, peeking inside to see Justin with the envelope now open and his head lying in his hand, his thumb and middle finger holding his head up.

"Justin?" I ask softly.

He looks up immediately. "H-hey baby."

'What was that all about?" I ask, raising my brows as I enter the room cautiously.

"Custody papers." he says, leaning back and gesturing lazily to the papers now lying on his desk.

I let out a breath. "Justin-"

"Can I just have a few minutes, Elianna?" he asks, sighing. "Please, I just need to think and figure this out."

I nod. "Okay. Would you like me to go get you some lunch today?"

He nods. "Yeah, sure just like a salad or something though."

I lick my lips. "Okay."

Exiting the room, I close the door behind myself, grabbing my keys and hopping onto the elevator, getting off as I reach the lobby floor.

"I'm going to lunch, Mrs. Jones." I tell her, exiting the building and climbing into the backseat of the car I have waiting for me.

As I sit at a small restaurant only a few blocks away, I take a bite of my caesar salad and find myself lost in my thoughts.

He's pushing me away. It's only been almost a week since Lily Parker showed up on our doorstep. We've been fine. But this custody case is going to change it. I can feel it. It's already changing. I haven't seen Justin like this in all the time I've known him. Maybe I should give him his space. Maybe me and Brayden could leave for a few weeks. Until the custody case is over with at least. I don't see what would be wrong with that. That way Justin gets some space to figure everything out. I don't wanna be the one that gets in his way. And I don't want him to have to worry about Brayden and I when he should be focusing on his own children. That's what's important right now. He'll always have me and Brayden but this entire case will determine whether or not he has his children. I want him to focus on that. That's not a bad thing, right? I don't believe so. Maybe that's what I need to do.

After finishing my lunch, I text Rodger, letting him know that I'm on my way out. Carrying Justin's food with me, I soon climb into the car and wait until we arrive back at the building. I enter the building, nodding swiftly at Mrs. Jones.

Making my way to our floor in the elevator, I immediately set my things down and enter Justin's office.

"Here's your food." I inform him, setting it on the corner of the desk.

He nods. "Thanks."

I nod, licking my lips and exiting the office before sitting back at my desk.

What the hell am I gonna do?

~

Hey guys!

I know it's been a bit since I updated so I'm sorry but I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be updating whenever the amount of comments and votes get to the amount that I request for each chapter since I never get any feedback. I've even began giving you questions to answer if you wish to do so if you don't want to write something of your own.

Therefore, for this chapter, I am requesting 5 comments and anywhere between 8 and 10 votes. When the comments and votes reach the amount, there will be another chapter updated.

Anyways,

thank you so much for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment for the next chapter!

QUESTIONS:

1. Do you think Elianna will really move out?

2. why do you think Justin is pushing Elianna away and excluding himself?

3. What do you think will happen next?

4. What was your favorite part?

5. What was your least favorite part?

Lots of love,

Shan:)